Fan Art Summer's Gone [Oceanlab] - Fan-Art & Assets Thread

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
Kind of a narrow view of the benefit of Fan Art. But you and I can disagree on how fan art affects a game in development. Also some developers are not so closed off and even provide the DUF files they use.
yes I agree with you, but it all depends on who and how will share this, as I said before, this can hurt, but it can also help with the free dissemination of the game!

Like almost everything in life, there are good and bad sides.

dewlici

Jan 23, 2022
Lucius Logan

Thank you, all of you for your efforts and sharing the list.The main characters in the list are look like completed but one is missing , it's Mila. I searched a little on the net but I couldn't find her. Could you find that which model is used for her or when you find her will you update the list? It's pretty hard to find them one by one .

Reactions: Lucius Logan 3D

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
Lucius Logan

Thank you, all of you for your efforts and sharing the list.The main characters in the list are look like completed but one is missing , it's Mila. I searched a little on the net but I couldn't find her. Could you find that which model is used for her or when you find her will you update the list? It's pretty hard to find them one by one .
ok, when we the found them, certainly we will update the list!

thanks

CHAQUINN0

Yesterday's Crossroads Developer
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
Mila base is (you'll need to edit the face morphs to make her look more like in the game).
I had a good result using the on top of the base model's brows and done a small editing in post.
The hair in chapter 1 through 3 is , chapter 3.5 and 4 is .

mila1.png

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
Mila base is (you'll need to edit the face morphs to make her look more like in the game).
I had a good result using the on top of the base model's brows and done a small editing in post.

View attachment 1877245
tks for your contribuition, and updated the list of assets!

Reactions: CHAQUINN0

dewlici

Jan 23, 2022

View attachment 1877245
Thanks a lot for your interest!

Last edited:

dewlici

Jan 23, 2022
Bella is pretty much , but he changed her brows after chapter one to custom fibermesh ones.
I think this one looks Bella more and that should be definitely her, I guess. Thanks!