Fan Art Summer's Gone [Oceanlab] - Fan-Art & Assets Thread

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
902677_SGBanner1920.png
This is a dedicated thread for Summer's Gone [Oceanlab] fan-art and sharing the assets used in the game to create said fan-art.
Feel free to leave your own work below.

Link for ORIGINAL GAME: https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-4-beta-oceanlab.29981/
Developer: Oceanlab - F95zone - - - - -

Please, try to avoid using 3rd party services such as Imgur... And upload the images directly to our servers, you can do this by either dragging the image to the window or clicking the "Upload A File" button.

MC:
- contribuition Lusikun
- contribuition Lusikun

Nami:
with 1 bang
- contribuition crabsinthekitchen
Sinisa HD mixed with some SASE Character model - contribuition Lusikun

Bella:
with 2 bangs and winds
- contribuition VADIM™
Bella is pretty much , but he changed her brows after chapter one to custom fibermesh ones. - contribuition Kentyrr
dinner date: - contribuition cyrien
Her outfit during the breaking and entering
(at least for her top) - contrituition Tshaw17

Nadia:
for her face but with other Skin
maybe this hair
Maybe she has a bit of in her, in addition with Imogen. The eyes and brows look similar - contrituition Tshaw17

Sonya:

Mila:

Mila base is (you'll need to edit the face morphs to make her look more like in the game).
I had a good result using the on top of the base model's brows and done a small editing in post.
The hair in chapter 1 through 3 is , chapter 3.5 and 4 is . - contribuition CHAQUINN 0

Vanessa:
I think her face might be a mix between several characters from P3D like Aria, Tilly or even Imogen again - contrituition Tshaw17
Aurore mixed with something - contribuition Lusikun

Her evening dress during the dinner - contrituition Tshaw17
Her armband might come from: - contrituition Tshaw17
And for her heterochromia, I had a pretty good result with this: - contrituition Tshaw17

Sasha:
with left bang
(Tried to make her face) - contribuition VADIM™
Sasha resources are (you'll need to do some changes so she looks more like in the game). - contribuition CHAQUINN 0
I had a better result using the blue eyes in . but is also an option. - contribuition CHAQUINN 0
Hair is , I like using the for it though, just because. - contribuition CHAQUINN 0
The scar I made it myself and put it in through the L.I.E. - contribuition CHAQUINN 0
The angel wing earrings are from - contribuition CHAQUINN 0

Coach Hill:
- contribuition Lusikun

Nia:

(basic hoop eyebrow 1 right, both basic hoop mouth 3s, beaded hoop nose 4, beaded hoop tongue 3) - contribuition @crabsinthekitchen

Maja:

Amber:

Ms Harrisson:
contrituition Tshaw17
contrituition Tshaw17

Troy:
- contribuition Lusikun

Last edited by a moderator:

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Oooog I've been looking for a fan art thread. Thank you Lucius Logan

Here are a few guesses :

Bella

(at least for her top)

Vanessa

Her evening dress during the dinner

I think her face might be a mix between several characters from P3D like Aria, Tilly or even Imogen again.

Nadia

Maybe she has a bit of in her, in addition with Imogen. The eyes and brows look similar

Ms Harrisson

I'm continuing my search^^

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Lucius Logan 3D

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
Oooog I've been looking for a fan art thread. Thank you Lucius Logan

Here are a few guesses :

Bella

(at least for her top)

Vanessa

Her evening dress during the dinner

I think her face might be a mix between several characters from P3D like Aria, Tilly or even Imogen again.

Nadia

Maybe she has a bit of in her, in addition with Imogen. The eyes and brows look similar

Ms Harrisson

I'm continuing my search^^
updated tks
Nadia certainly is Imogen and Aurore head with Aurore skin!

• Love
Reactions: Tshaw17

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
A quick addition for Vanessa.
Her armband might come from :

And for her heterochromia, I had a pretty good result with this :

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
A quick addition for Vanessa.
Her armband might come from :

And for her heterochromia, I had a pretty good result with this :
where are yours renders, show for us ;)

Lusikun

Sep 8, 2018
Sasha: P3D Aria mixed with some SASE character model

Vanessa: Aurore mixed with something

Nami: Sinisa HD mixed with some SASE Character model i think

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucius Logan 3D

CHAQUINN0

Yesterday's Crossroads Developer
Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
Sasha resources are (you'll need to do some changes so she looks more like in the game).
I had a better result using the blue eyes in , but is also an option.
Hair is , I like using the for it though, just because.
The scar I made it myself and put it in through the L.I.E.
The angel wing earrings are from

Sasha scar t.jpg

Last edited:

dewlici

Jan 23, 2022
Man, I had been trying to find these beautiful models after I played the game.
You all are awsome ! Thanks a lot !

Last edited:

dewlici

Jan 23, 2022
Guys , could you also add Mila to the list ?. I just see Mila's hair on the list but I couldn't see her.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Without the help of Oceanlab or some very talented artists here that can figure out the morphs used, or an approximation of those morphs, I am not sure how much traction this thread would get. So far there are a few characters we haven't even seen unclothed making identification of their skin textures almost impossible.

Has anyone joined Oceanlabs Discord or tried to contact Oceanlabs to ask for assistance?

I, for one, would love to do some fan art for this VN, especially for the characters of color, but I have no connection to Oceanlabs at all. Even though I have posted 100's of fan art images and have 1000's of likes a lot of my requests for assistance are ignored since I do not support Discord.

Reactions: Sooda

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
Without the help of Oceanlab or some very talented artists here that can figure out the morphs used, or an approximation of those morphs, I am not sure how much traction this thread would get. So far there are a few characters we haven't even seen unclothed making identification of their skin textures almost impossible.

Has anyone joined Oceanlabs Discord or tried to contact Oceanlabs to ask for assistance?

I, for one, would love to do some fan art for this VN, especially for the characters of color, but I have no connection to Oceanlabs at all. Even though I have posted 100's of fan art images and have 1000's of likes a lot of my requests for assistance are ignored since I do not support Discord.
if I were to make that kind of request to any DEV, I believe most of them will deny information, because as a DEV of a game I prefer not to name, I wouldn't want to share detailed information that fans create scenes that haven't even in the game happened!

This could spoil some of the mystery of the story, and I agree with him, as we can take an example from the game A mother and wife:

- That we have more pages on the Fan Art Thread than on the game's official page,
- Where they already played a game for the Fans,
- Comics by fans

Being that in the real history of the Official game, Milf still hasn't done anything with Dylan.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
if I were to make that kind of request to any DEV, I believe most of them will deny information, because as a DEV of a game I prefer not to name, I wouldn't want to share detailed information that fans create scenes that haven't even in the game happened!

This could spoil some of the mystery of the story, and I agree with him, as we can take an example from the game A mother and wife:

- That we have more pages on the Fan Art Thread than on the game's official page,
- Where they already played a game for the Fans,
- Comics by fans

Being that in the real history of the Official game, Milf still hasn't done anything with Dylan.
Kind of a narrow view of the benefit of Fan Art. But you and I can disagree on how fan art affects a game in development. Also some developers are not so closed off and even provide the DUF files they use.

Reactions: sahilahens