Fan Art Summer's Gone [Oceanlab] - Fan-Art & Assets Thread

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
This is a small animation test. I still need to make the scar and I'm awful with it, also some minor stuff needs to be fixed as well.
And yeah, I'm aware this is a WiaB location, but the old gym location was bad IMO.

Not sure I'll render the whole animation. Definitely not now, since it generally takes a whole day for a single 60 frames loop.

View attachment Sasha test 1.mp4

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Done a little work on Nojiko. I wanted a certain dress she wore in the game (that black one with the lace top) but do you think I could find it? Nope. Anyhow, here's my scene subset of her for anyone interested. Note that there's no way to know her genitals as she never appears nude, but in one scene it showed her panties and from the looks of them, being transparent, you could see her skin and no pubes. Could be the dev just disabled them but at this time, she has none that we can know about and I use NGV8 for all my models as it is easier to work with and looks good.

Nojiko (G8F) Assets
Body:
Skin: India HD For Genesis 8 Female
Hair: Capri Hair for Genesis 8 Female(s) & Colors for Capri Hair
Tattoo: Asian SkinWorks L.I.E. Tattoos for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s)
Genitals: New Gens for Victoria 8

Morphs
Genesis 8 Female Head Morphs
Genesis 8 Male & Female Body Morphs (Unofficial Bundle)

My scene subset for her, requiring the above listed assets: View attachment Nojiko (G8F) Scene Subset.7z
Nojiko (G8F) - Centerfold.png

Ammy_gordon

Sep 17, 2020
Done a little work on Nojiko. I wanted a certain dress she wore in the game (that black one with the lace top) but do you think I could find it? Nope. Anyhow, here's my scene subset of her for anyone interested. Note that there's no way to know her genitals as she never appears nude, but in one scene it showed her panties and from the looks of them, being transparent, you could see her skin and no pubes. Could be the dev just disabled them but at this time, she has none that we can know about and I use NGV8 for all my models as it is easier to work with and looks good.

Nojiko (G8F) Assets
Body:

Morphs

My scene subset for her, requiring the above listed assets: View attachment 3473049
View attachment 3473048
Common not mom

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Common not mom
Why not? You don't have to create renders of her in the nude. This is just the base scene subset of her which you can then use with whatever clothing you prefer in your own scenes. I don't tend to add clothing in my scene subsets to limit how much you need to download and leave it up to the user to decide how they want to dress her, if at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soma58 and 6pak2go
Nov 5, 2023
This is a small animation test. I still need to make the scar and I'm awful with it, also some minor stuff needs to be fixed as well.
And yeah, I'm aware this is a WiaB location, but the old gym location was bad IMO.

Not sure I'll render the whole animation. Definitely not now, since it generally takes a whole day for a single 60 frames loop.

View attachment 3471928
That looks really good already! :cool: (y)
But I really need this Gym-Dress you made there! :oops::giggle:

drakeikari

Jul 25, 2018

Nojiko (G8F) Assets
Body:

Morphs

My scene subset for her, requiring the above listed assets: View attachment 3473049
View attachment 3473048
This is the dress you're looking for I think.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Probably the last time I'll mess with this for a while. It still doesn't feel natural, especially because a free bar squat isn't as easy as it look there, but I'll work with something else for now.

And the Sasha cloth is still a WIP, the rigging is still pretty bad, but when I figure out everything I'll share with everyone.
View attachment Sasha and Robin.mp4