• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Have fun, not German guys.^^
You know, Germans can buy it on Steam too. I'm German and have plenty AVN's in my Steam library and I'll do it ten minutes again. With a german IP, german linked credit card, the correct adress in account, and so on. It's not rocket science to get these games on Steam as a German.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Ironically, it looks like I'll have to wait for a compressed pirated version, even though I was going to buy the game from Steam.

For the past few days the Internet in my area has been very slow, seeing that the SG game files are rumored to be 12gb, I was wondering, which one is faster? download from steam or from f95(waiting for pirated).

For trolls who say why should I buy SG from Steam, because I want to support Ocean for this game. If he asks why I don't become a supporter on Patreon, there are several reasons, one of which is that I don't have the means of payment to pay for Patreon, it can be done, but in a complicated way.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Ironically, it looks like I'll have to wait for a compressed pirated version, even though I was going to buy the game from Steam.

For the past few days the Internet in my area has been very slow, seeing that the SG game files are rumored to be 12gb, I was wondering, which one is faster? download from steam or from f95(waiting for pirated).

For trolls who say why should I buy SG from Steam, because I want to support Ocean for this game. If he asks why I don't become a supporter on Patreon, there are several reasons, one of which is that I don't have the means of payment to pay for Patreon, it can be done, but in a complicated way.
It's 9GB download, so 25% faster than you thought.

Reactions: hermit_tr

BigPaul

Modder
Oct 9, 2017
You know, Germans can buy it on Steam too. I'm German and have plenty AVN's in my Steam library and I'll do it ten minutes again. With a german IP, german linked credit card, the correct adress in account, and so on. It's not rocket science to get these games on Steam as a German.
What is your secret that you can buy it in Germany? I can't buy it in Germany?
Summer's Gone.png

4.40 star(s) 490 Votes