Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Can anyone confirm this? Nia and Zara are my 2 least favorite characters so I usually avoid their content and thus may have missed it but having played the game multiple times I always thought her cam stuff only involved nudity and masturbation. Like for example I remember her mentioning she often plays games (like the one Nami plays) during her stream sessions.
Yep can confirm. Nami stated that she watched nia streams/videos and that nia got railed by a guy and at the same time pointed out it being an old video and that she only saw solo content since than

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
100% false sure some might not. But I do, I only play games off this site first to find out if I like the game and if I like it or play at least 1 update even if I end up hating the game later I will buy it if it comes to steam. As I feel bad and guilty about playing games for free but I rather have them on steam. Hell im not entirely comfortable with pateron or subscribe star but there is a few games id consider subbing to those devs for updates once in awhile too cause I love the game so much.
So all these years you wait for the game to appear on Steam and then donate because you don’t like Patreon? Well, you are an exception to the rule, this is less than 0.0000001% of people who use Steam.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
So all these years you wait for the game to appear on Steam and then donate because you don’t like Patreon? Well, you are an exception to the rule, this is less than 0.0000001% of people who use Steam.
eh I wouldn't say exception but small miniority yes cause ive seen people plenty say that same or something similar as me before. Only difference most probably don't wait for steam specifically like me. But ive seen comments plenty of times were others say they donate until a steam version shows up.

Reactions: rudy007

Kaka86161

May 23, 2023
I prefer the Patreon version, because the Steam version won't come out in my language, with the Patreon version I use the translation program

Reactions: Don Sucio

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Well folks...it's sent to Steam. Can't change anything else now unless Steam tells him too (unlikely I think).

That's it...onwards and upwards! (y):love:
you can never know with Steam, BTT had to deal with some shit with his steam release and it was really unexpected considering his game is not dealing with the usual incest and young looking girls stuff, and still here we are.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Just because a character is a virgin doesn't mean they need to be shy and/or insecure, case in point: Nami.
You are right,but i wasn´t saying that, i mean that the majority of virgin girls in this games have the shy behaviour, that´s what i don´t like, but is just my opinion and taste.

If Zara ever slept with someone, then I’m sure it was part of some kind of bet or a competition :)
In a conversation with Nami, she said that she does not have a boyfriend, as he would distract her from her plans for a sports career.
And that would be hot as fuck, i hope our Mc can bet with her soon ;)
Anyway she can fuck with someone and that is all, just one night, i don´t think no one can resist the temptation of a good fuck without restraints, even if she is committed 100% with her sport career :unsure:,and if she can be100% focused in her career and in nothing more then i need her trick, i would like to be focused only in my objetives too :LOL:

SG Season 1's first version is going on Steam ...
How many different versions of Season 1 could exist?
I ask myself the same too, i hate have to download a game many times because the game is updating constantly :LOL:
He's changing it for consistency. Don't worry, from now on, no more heavy chapter remake.
I hope in the future Ocean just releases bugs fixes and nothing more.:oops:

I don't think he's going to have issues. He made sure everything is as vanilla as possible. Tweaked multiple scene or altered them to make sure it's going as smoothly as possible.
The best thing to do if you want to support, frankly, is to wishlist the game, review it when it's out or just buy it.
No problems in this season but the second season is supposed to have some sexual scenes :unsure:, i foresee so much troubles in the future with Steam :LOL::(

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Playing the game slowly so I can see if I missed anything. I am right now up to the book club scene. From Nojikos conversation to Kate leads me to believe Kate might be Nika and/or Nami mother. Reason why I have this theory is when Nika arrives they knew he was coming and Nojiko told Kate you haven't been here for months it's no coincidence you came today. Stay away . Kate says it's not for you to decide. Then she approaches Nika and Nami. At first I thought the argument was about the book club till I paid attention to everything that was said from the moment they showed up. But hey just a theory

Reactions: yossa999

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
you some sort of a moron or something? not everything is worth buying (hence you pirate) and not everything can be pirated (most multiplayers games)

imagine refusing to pirate games just cause you've bought some games on Steam or refusing to buy anything on Steam just because you pirated some games. Quite a logic you got going on there.

View attachment 3487639
700+ games on my Steam account, I still pirate everything not worth my money. (Starfield was a recent one)
Besides, the problem with this type of game, which is the Western AVN "industry" is the model of subscription payment for the dev to make content in x intervals. I would dare say a majority wouldn't have a problem making a payment for a full game. Hell, I have tons of Japanese visual novels I buy because I get the full game. Any AVN I can get on Steam, I do too, as it usually receives updates too.

Reactions: Fun Shaundi
4.40 star(s) 478 Votes