Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Summer with Mia 2 [Ep.3] Multi-Mod (2.2) [ShaddyModda]

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Will do sensai. BTW get this...I just breezed through it real quick and the dev made more than a few fubar's. Several of the images needed for the bonus switch_button to work in quite a few scenes aren't in the game package (images/bg/NC). Here's the first to throw error code:
Code:
    scene e1i1289
    with dissolve
    if persistent.bonus_active_ep3 or persistent.unlocked:
        $ current_scene_name = "e1i1289"
        show screen cheat_nc_switch_button
    m "I have nothing to say to you. So just go!"
    hide screen cheat_nc_switch_button
    hide screen cheat_nc_imgs
It calls for image "e1i1289_nc.jpg" which doesn't exist. It's not the only one, there are several missing. Ugh, guess I'll mod those so they don't call any image so end user doesn't get errors. These errors will happen to all players, even those with original script.
shit. i didn't even check for those. jsut remove the ' or persistent.unlocked' from them. That's mine. lol

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
shit. i didn't even check for those. jsut remove the ' or persistent.unlocked' from them. That's mine. lol
Nah man, the images aren't there at all....persistent.unlocked or not it'll throw error. (it errors in original script, there's several images simply missing from Bonus content)

Edit: I fixed it for all users unmodded and modded. See post here. Regards.

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Will this work with summer with mia 1, or is there a seperate one for it?
Of course not, this mod is only for Summer with Mia 2, first part Summer with Mia don't need walkthrough mod because there are not many choices and the choices that are available there are rather obvious.

Reactions: ShaddyGames

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
doesn't work for me :(
Double-check the installation instruction, and make sure you installed the mod correctly. Once you've done that, if it's still not working, please supply a screenshot of your 'game' folder.

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
Thanks you very much for the mod.
Still sit down and waiting for update like good boy :)

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
yeah bonus code does not work......temptation hit enter ,says its good go back and says bonus is not unlocked.

Corleone

Sep 14, 2016
nope .won`t work
As mentioned, "past" is the codeword for Episode 4, if it doesn't work, there's something wrong on your end, like wrong file downloaded etc. Working perfectly fine with compressed version as i'm playing it just now.

E_state

Jul 21, 2018
nope .won`t work
It's cuz you applied Shaddy's Episode 3 mod to the Episode 4 game so the Episode 4 codeword doesn't work.

- Unzip Episode 4 and run it
- Then use codeword: past
- Quit game
- Apply Shaddy's Episode 3 mod (if you choose to use it for Episode 4)
- Run game again

Now it will work and you will have the bonus content.

Reactions: ZiMMa