Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Summer with Mia 2 [Ep.3] Multi-Mod (2.2) [ShaddyModda]

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020

If you like my mods please consider supporting me on my , or .

Updated: 2021-05-25
Game/Creator: Summer with Mia 2 - Inceton Games -

Modder: ShaddyModda - -
Mod Version: Ep.3
Game Version: Ep.3
Language: English
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OTHER
Unofficial android port incl. my mod. HERE by Wills747 -

Masterlist of Mods

Last edited:

kotte

Feb 11, 2018
Am I completely lost here, but I don't see any green choices?
And if I go through the files in the mod, "Home_label.rpy" does not contain any codes (like "{BO}" for best option)?

EDIT: Sorry, it was just that the first green line came quite far into the game. I guess I'm just used to games having less of a story and more points to score - but still, the stories are something I like with Inceton!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ShaddyGames

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Am I completely lost here, but I don't see any green choices?
And if I go through the files in the mod, "Home_label.rpy" does not contain any codes (like "{BO}" for best option)?

EDIT: Sorry, it was just that the first green line came quite far into the game. I guess I'm just used to games having less of a story and more points to score - but still, the stories are something I like with Inceton!
i was about to say the same thing.. lol till i saw your post.

Reactions: ShaddyGames

Dornnen

Jan 12, 2021
Guessing most "decisions" don't matter until later in the story. Probably why you're not seeing them for a while.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
I'm holding out for this one since it is sorely needed like many other mods on this site.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
people trying to speedrun this game lol :D i really enjoyed ep1 and after that i never thought about choices what would matter :D well one choice can affect future is that when Mia asked did you stopped or you stopped relationship with mom but that is too early to know which choice could be better

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
the buttons that appear sometimes don't do anything when I click them the one's that show up that shows you secret renders when you click them