4.70 star(s) 263 Votes

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
:coffee:

You're not wrong here mate, and Mia would prove this point since she went as appetizer...
I'm already wondering who will be the final golden content aka main course. Watching development of them situationships in this game, Sophie might be the last one mf gonna get his hands on in some serious way. Bree teasing and trying/ Eve confident only on paper can melt any moment (she showed that already)/ Ms Hill might get teased by mf rather faster than later/ Sophie seems to give them long term vibes so even tho they had some warm moments in that pool, I would bet Sophie will go as a main course. But who knows, maybe they all get more wicked than they are and we end up with decent harem...
"Eve confident only on paper can melt any moment "

:confused:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
In general, apart from jokes, I would like that our friend Mike or whatever his name is, everything turned out well and he also found himself a beautiful girl. After all, he looks like us, doesn't he?
Sure I'll let Mike have Miss Hill after the game is over and we leave camp . I have no interest in her , so doesn't bother me one bit. But in between I wouldn't say no to some fun on my Mia or manwhore save , the other girls / saves I dont want to cheat on so they get a faithful solo path save.

Sep 14, 2023
I wrote this on discord earlier but I write this again here a little theory from my side about Hannah's and Jenni's possible parents.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You'd think that if Jenni was Miller's daughter that Liv might have reacted to the fact that MC and Jenni were about to fuck outside in a very different manner.

Also Hannah is Cassandra's daughter, MC sees Cassandra picking Hannah up from the train station at the start of the game.

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022
You'd think that if Jenni was Miller's daughter that Liv might have reacted to the fact that MC and Jenni were about to fuck outside in a very different manner.

Also Hannah is Cassandra's daughter, MC sees Cassandra picking Hannah up from the train station at the start of the game.

4.70 star(s) 263 Votes