3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Modern day dating:

So a young lady that you're courting and are having good vibes with blurts out that she's a cam girl and askes of you're okay with it. And if you say that you're not those good vibes go out the door? She then looks disappointed and that ends your scene? Disappointing scene if I must say.
What, you are expecting her to stop showing her butthole on the net just for you? What kind of misogyny is this, come on, its almost 2024 :ROFLMAO: Girls should do what they want without any kind of care or consequence whatsoever, you are not allowed to have any opinion on them unless it is a positive one:WeSmart:.
tbh that girl always gave that kind of whore vibes, and her backstory is just that, being a whore that slept with a different dude every night so really being a camwhore is just the icing on the cake. It was a bummer to find out that the blonde one in the sports bra was also doing that shit though:FacePalm:. Guess the game is just not for me.

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
Modern day dating:

So a young lady that you're courting and are having good vibes with blurts out that she's a cam girl and askes of you're okay with it. And if you say that you're not those good vibes go out the door? She then looks disappointed and that ends your scene? Disappointing scene if I must say.
once for the streets = ALWAYS FOR THE STREETS.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
screenshot0006.jpg What a horrible mother, not wanting her daughter nudes being all over the internet :rolleyes:
Random but who's that in your pfp and why is she pointing at me?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, for whom it may concern!
Your Screenshot - 2023-12-29T100444.451.png options so far are:

• 2 are Onlyfans girls, one was a ho even before
  • 1 is apparently a married woman, could be just to avoid people hitting on her, but then again she hits on you from the moment you enter the bar, so I doubt not drawing attention make sense in her case.
  • 1 is dating your friend
  • 1 has an annoying to read lisp
  • 1 is the cliche classic shy virgin childhood friend

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I finished this today and I have some thoughts.

I hated that the mc banged some chick and ruined a marriage before the start of the game
Shit like that just pisses me off.

Anyway, the renders are awesome.
But all the characters just feel like typical clichés to me.

I might keep an eye on this and see what happens I don't know yet.

Reactions: Porthas

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
View attachment 3214092 What a horrible mother, not wanting her daughter nudes being all over the internet :rolleyes:

Anyway, for whom it may concern!
Your View attachment 3214120 options so far are:

• 2 are Onlyfans girls, one was a ho even before
  • 1 is apparently a married woman, could be just to avoid people hitting on her, but then again she hits on you from the moment you enter the bar, so I doubt not drawing attention make sense in her case.
  • 1 is dating your friend
  • 1 has an annoying to read lisp
  • 1 is the cliche classic shy virgin childhood friend
Now, now. Nothing wrong with a lisp. I think she's adorable.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Ok start, so I'll keep playing. Some really good looking LIs and I don't give a shit about a girls past. It's how she is now against the MC that matter. Some wants all to be virgins, that just have been sitting in their rooms with 7 layers of clothes on. :ROFLMAO:

Let the Facepalms come, the only argument for people who has none. :cool:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
A lot of you guys are awfully tough to please.
I spend my time worrying about what I want out of a product, not what others want. Because I can't control what others want, nor would I really want to.

If you like the game, more power to ya. But it's never going to be the case that everyone likes what you like.

"God grant me the serenity to accept things I cannot change, courage to change things I can, and wisdom to know the difference."

peace and love.gif

Reactions: Kokytus

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Might be going for a record here.

Quickest New Release to Abandoned...lol

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Blueray
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes