• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
Beautiful girls, great renders and the dev seems to like showing stockings and pantyhose!!!
If he truly keeps his promise with an update each month the game will be a gem.

Reactions: wtfalan

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
Reactions: lynx73

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Seems alright. Mostly an introduction to the characters than anything else. Renders are good, characters look fine. MC seems mature and not overly creepy (though the "imagine them in their underwear" choices that are constantly popping up seem out of place). Some little things that bothered me though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otherwise, it seems decent enough. Again, mostly just introductions, so we'll have to wait till next update to see what the story will be like. Still, will check out the next update to see how it goes. Thanks, and best of luck with your project. ;)

DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017

Janglin' Jack

Mar 15, 2023
A lot of you guys are awfully tough to please.

Just one guy's opinion: I'm sure the negativity you see on this thread is a big reason why so many promising games never get completed. It's also why a lot of devs refrain from interacting with the community here. I get that voicing your displeasure is cathartic...but it's really easy just to skip by games that don't fit your personal idea of what makes for a unsatisfying experience -- without chiming in to pick them to pieces.

Obviously, I'm nobody's boss and you can do whatever you like. I'd just prefer to see a positive and encouraging thread to give the dev an incentive to tell their story. Because so far, I dig what they're doing.

JJ

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
A lot of you guys are awfully tough to please.

Just one guy's opinion: I'm sure the negativity you see on this thread is a big reason why so many promising games never get completed. It's also why a lot of devs refrain from interacting with the community here. I get that voicing your displeasure is cathartic...but it's really easy just to skip by games that don't fit your personal idea of what makes for a unsatisfying experience -- without chiming in to pick them to pieces.

Obviously, I'm nobody's boss and you can do whatever you like. I'd just prefer to see a positive and encouraging thread to give the dev an incentive to tell their story. Because so far, I dig what they're doing.

JJ
Yeah and by just saying how good a game is without pointing out the mistakes and flawes, the devs and their games don't get better but worse. Good advice.

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
How do you know what to expect from a certain game when the dev doesn't mention future tags, making it difficult to get supporters?
Exactly. I'm ok with EVERYTHING they want in their game, cuz it's theirs duh, but a quick heads-up would be very much appreciated. :WeSmart:That way, ppl would know what to expect from the story and the dev could gain a fanbase to support them pretty quickly.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Seems to be backwards w the cam girls.

Since Miranda used to be a whore, she seems more likely
to be the one getting nude online rather than Sara, or at least based on
what we know about her so far.

If that were the case, then I would have liked to have the choice to reject
one or the other, not just both.

....unless she was lying about the naked stuff...

Cheers

Nice start. 5-10 minutes worth of content. Short but nice.

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Summer Falls [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 566mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes