3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Dokata

Sep 1, 2018
okay but why does ariana kinda look like D'Arcy Carden from The Good Place... I can't be the only one that is seeing this!

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
This Game DOES NOT Work via joiplay App for Android and i geht this Message ! And because i am Not a Game Developer or programmer it is for Mr Double -Dutch to me

Reactions: DamoDamo

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
The renders are nice, the models are pretty, but somehow it feels more like a bunch of slides arranged one after another than like an actual story. It's worst when characters have some conversation, and the "camera" keeps switching back and forth from one to the other. It makes it feel like the point of view switches with every sentence. Which actually does happen a lot as well, from one person to the next, to some third person commenting.

Something else I'm not totally fond of, is constantly getting to read the thoughts of all characters. It opens up some things too fast.

Then there's the time progress. It's really disjointed, which is confusing especially combined with all the switches in point of view.

Overal, every sentence you'll end up reading twice, wondering whether it's MC, mother, mothers' friend, his sister, or the third person narrator. The writing needs some consolidation and unification to make more sense. Protagonist switches can still be done, but really need to happen less often, possibly even seperated into more recognizable chapters or segments.

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
I thought the Mom & "her friend" Stella are sisters because they look so much alike. I guess its just a very quick demo so we don't know exactly what will be revealed. Strange why Dev would make them so similar if they're not meant to be related.

Summer Breeze 1.png

Last edited:

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Looks promising, the MC's mo....got me lol. Stella's face reminded me Jordan Carver. Keep it up dev

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes