3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I think I understand it so let me break it down for you. Some of us are turned off by incest and don't want anything to do with it. However about 85 to 90% of games on this site have some kind of incest content (lol not an exact estimate just how it seems).

So what happens is we might play a game without the patch, providing it still makes sense and doesn't use that Landlord/Landlady BS code. So is incest avoidable is really does this game make sense without the patch? Is there a credible explanation for the relationships that doesn't feel like code for incest?
No patch needed as I said in the first comment. He's adopted, and both parents died (go figure), the game default settings but can be changed on the same screen are Ma/Son, so you can change those to them just calling them their name or whatever you might like. Most people say step cast isn't incest, but by site tag rules that's why the tag is there.

So, for most people this doesn't contain incest whatsoever.

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
Loved it ! Hope the Dev continues with this ~ loved the mom and her crush , hope there is plenty of lesbian content coming up between them ~ well done !

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: qaywsx and EJW

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Is the dev going to visit this site? If so, man, you need to change this boy for someone with an older look. Your game is going to be banned in patreon eventually and you will never be able to sell it in steam, only characters that look older than 18 years old are welcome.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is the dev going to visit this site? If so, man, you need to change this boy for someone with an older look. Your game is going to be banned in patreon eventually and you will never be able to sell it in steam, only characters that look older than 18 years old are welcome.

That is a flashback, there is no sexual content with them, it's literally 5 renders at most. Chasing Sunsets has the same kind of flashbacks as a girl and boy and they are way younger and the game is both on Steam and Patreon (this game is also on Steam and Patreon Bad Memories). There are other games as well that have the same kind of content that are on Patreon and Steam.

Context matters.

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
For me I don't like NTR, avoidable or not. So if I see the tag I simply ignore it. Same for the sandbox tag. That makes things so much simpler rather than worry about the details of tag definitions or the particular scene(s) that made it get the tag. Do I miss an otherwise good AVN here and there by doing that? Most certainly, but there's only 24 hours in day anyway and I don't have time to read everything uploaded here and other AVN sites, so I have to pick and choose and that's the quickest way to do it (and still end up with 50-100 AVNs in my to-do folder anyway depending on how busy I get with other more pressing things).
I hear you and good for you. I avoid NTR and Futa the same way.

However almost every great game is going to have some tag or fetish you wont like. Especially if you have more vanilla tastes and are picky like me. So that doesn't work out very well. In any event nothing is wrong with someone asking the question, if it's avoidable great if not he moves on.

Reactions: Golzd81

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
That is a flashback, there is no sexual content with them, it's literally 5 renders at most. Chasing Sunsets has the same kind of flashbacks as a girl and boy and they are way younger and the game is both on Steam and Patreon (this game is also on Steam and Patreon Bad Memories). There are other games as well that have the same kind of content that are on Patreon and Steam.

Context matters.
I see, I haven't played the game so far. I just saw that misleading render and I thought the worst. It's not favorable posting those images without context in the thread, I think. Many people could think that there are boys involved and they will not play the game. I advise to delete that render from your post.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I agree,stop fooling very one by saying "Decent length for a demo" cause it doesn't.All I see is tits and that's it.
Decent = of an acceptable standard; satisfactory (that's the definition), for an intial release, most DEMOs are a minute long with 100 renders, this has more content than some games with v0.2. Not every intial release has sex, let alone nudity :ROFLMAO:

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
INCEST = STEPCAST, even at that, it is ambiguous, still put the "tag" to be "safe".

Also, the default setting to call her is "ma" and default setting for her to call you is "son" that is with no player input, it can be changed though!

View attachment 3327057 View attachment 3327059 View attachment 3327060

Every game with "Summer" in its name seems cursed :whistle:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summer Breeze [DEMO] [XFantasy Studio]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Thanks

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes