• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Onhold Suite 69 [v0.3.6] [Togepussi & glassBrain]

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Vatenkeist

Jul 23, 2017
Once u reached lvl or stage 250 the game literally becomes unplayable.At that point u dont need to go to the dungeon again as the money is enough for everything. U just spam bed until shop refresh. For now other the that lobby upgrades.... do nothing other then change aspect.

KammerMammer

Jun 30, 2020
I think it's 4 for each. I cant seem to find any more at least.
What four are there?
For each I've seen the "see exposed by accident" one for each, the "hand/blow jobs" for each, and the "sex/vaginal" scene for each. Is there another that's after or am I misremembering something?

Nathous

Dec 19, 2018
Very nice first game :)

I would say it's WAY too long to get H-scenes with any way to know where you lead, I mean if you are close or not. But hey, it's a first release and it will be built brick by brick, good luck !

Blond

Aug 1, 2020
King slime spawned on top of me and instantly died for some reason. No bomb was close to me

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Its not bad but little tedious, like I got all the upgrades, and fox to 30 hearts, but feel like not much progress. I mean I get the tags are probally place holders, but I did see at least bj screenshot and I can't seem to acquire it, and starting at 1 every time is annoying should be a thing it saves like ever 15 or something so I don't got grind over and over for 30 waves to see if that does anything. I mean I got more coin then I will evenr need form that...

ZadClad

Feb 20, 2023
I'll leave a review when the game is closer to completion. The game is genuinely fun and the art is gorgeous! I didn't get off to it because I was more interested in the gameplay and dialogue. The game play is dry once you get to a certain point, but it was fun "breaking" the game with its own mechanics.

For the game: About every 30 waves, the timer goes up by 5 but it's not reflected in the actual timer, it just resets and there's no indications. Currently when you die and click it brings you back, but I WANT MY STATS! There should be a way to click once and just give you the stats since I'll be waiting for 20 minutes if I want them otherwise. I have no major issues with the game play itself, it just gets repetitive once you have a strat and get past the 30th or 40th wave but I feel like that's something already in the works. You could even give a 15 minute timer that brings in an unkillable boss, something that takes you out, or even "the sun's going down, gotta get back!" if you wanted to focus on more levels rather than deeper ones.

For the girls: A "love meter" wouldn't be a bad idea since at the moment I have no idea how close (or far) I am to the next scene. I feel like anything else I could say would be a "that's on the books/plans" situation so I'll just throw out some ideas. Branching dialogue options, locational dates (maybe after you've cleared an area of monsters?), in-hotel jobs that you could interact with (perhaps related to their interests, or not for some fun clumsy moments)... Anything else I can think of seems outside of the current vision of the game.

Other things: I didn't realize there were combat upgrades until after I had spent all my money on hotel upgrades and gifts so I had a rough time my second run. It just meant that I had to play a couple extra runs, but knowing that that was a thing before I left would've saved me at least 20 minutes. I think an arrow would be sufficient. ALSO, the upgrade icons and the table interact with each other when open so you have to make sure your mouse is over the icon that ISN'T overlapping the table. The shop doesn't have an exit from what I could tell so after buying gifts I have to hit escape and no. Just the thought of accidentally quitting after all that work... and I'm too scared to quit since I haven't seen a save option. I'm not sure if there's an auto-save or not.

Either way, I'm very excited to see how this game's development goes!

Edit: I somehow softlocked talking to pepper. She looks sad and I have no idea what I did. This game's so realistic...

Last edited:

Nathous

Dec 19, 2018
Its not bad but little tedious, like I got all the upgrades, and fox to 30 hearts,
If I remember well you got the scene at 40 hearts. Approx same for the second woman. And it is not related to the waves you achieve (Or at least I don't think). Also you can buy gifts every 3 days at the shop (the little green arrow on the left), one of them give +3hearts while others only 1 (but still, you can offer multiple gifts at one time), but one gives -1. Enjoy

SAVES : it looks like the game saves everytime you sleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: Togepussi

clarkXavier1010

Jul 11, 2022
nvm i know now but i have to download the new version, how do i find the save file for this game? cant find it in local or localrow or roaming

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes