Ren'Py SuccuSekai: Surviving in a succubus world [v0.2] [Eltuler0n]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Captura.PNG

Overview:
This is a game about surviving in a harsh world. The protagonist faces tough situations and he must be as brutal as the world he's in to survive.
Will you rise through violence or fall to temptation?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game is text based for now, the scenes don't have CGs as of yet.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-26
Release Date: 2023-08-26
Developer: Eltuler0n -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Captura.PNG Captura.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG Captura2.PNG

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
eltuler0n Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!

You can get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
aitag.jpg
They're spreading!

EDIT:
Art and AI have been increasingly intertwined in recent months. However, leaving aside crucial details such extra fingers, miss-matched eyes, etc, one of the biggest criticisms of AI art is that it lacks emotional depth and meaning, I mean, it can lead to a loss of the human touch and personal connection that is often present in traditional art.

Last edited:

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Reads AI tag, immediately prepares for "dey coomin fo our jabs AI yikes forever" comments

People are still commenting about AI art? Its so dumb to think that the advances in AI stem only from the tools, my dudes, most of the difference in looks come from the people behind the pc. Ironically this means that those people who never drew for whatever reason, yet learn how AI works to make art also partially learn artistic skills.

The power of the waifu bends all genres and tastes. These AI games looking better and better too thanks to people becoming more skilled in art because they have a deep connection in their waifus getting fucked through all hones. Most of them who only picked up interest in art because of how accessible AI can be.

Game seems to develop into a very very bloody game, if pulled off correctly it can be tasteful but you have to do the kill or be killed component of the game right but right now the fighting in this game is very tedious. You must fix this dev, but story and art has priority. Don't expect too much money from people until a significant portion of the game is done as well. Just view this as a fun hobby. Game seems very good too and I can see the potential. BUT it for sure does need CG. Godspeed dev I am sure you will make one of the top 50 best games on here. As a matter of personal taste, please make the penis huge just like the booba. So many games give the girls ridiculous tiddies but leave a lot out in the pp department. Just look at most Japanese games are a good showcase of amazing taste but terrible execution.

And make your art fill more of the screen. The single CG included is way too small. Make the CG the centerpiece of the game.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
So I wanna wait another version before I actually post a review of this game but so far eltuler0n I'm really enjoying it! The combat reminds me a bit of a game called Monster Girl Dreams [v25.4a Alpha] [Threshold] although minus the abilities/spells (and the fact that in that game you can't kill the succubi).

Do you plan to include magic or abilities as combat right now seems more or less like pray it goes in your favor with a simple attack. I also wouldn't mind seeing a stat screen for the MC's health and the Enemy's as I'm primarily going off what the text says in regards to how the enemy is.

Deleted member 5069289

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Reads AI tag, immediately prepares for "dey coomin fo our jabs AI yikes forever" comments

People are still commenting about AI art? Its so dumb to think that the advances in AI stem only from the tools, my dudes, most of the difference in looks come from the people behind the pc. Ironically this means that those people who never drew for whatever reason, yet learn how AI works to make art also partially learn artistic skills.

The power of the waifu bends all genres and tastes. These AI games looking better and better too thanks to people becoming more skilled in art because they have a deep connection in their waifus getting fucked through all hones. Most of them who only picked up interest in art because of how accessible AI can be.

Game seems to develop into a very very bloody game, if pulled off correctly it can be tasteful but you have to do the kill or be killed component of the game right but right now the fighting in this game is very tedious. You must fix this dev, but story and art has priority. Don't expect too much money from people until a significant portion of the game is done as well. Just view this as a fun hobby. Game seems very good too and I can see the potential. BUT it for sure does need CG. Godspeed dev I am sure you will make one of the top 50 best games on here. As a matter of personal taste, please make the penis huge just like the booba. So many games give the girls ridiculous tiddies but leave a lot out in the pp department. Just look at most Japanese games are a good showcase of amazing taste but terrible execution.

And make your art fill more of the screen. The single CG included is way too small. Make the CG the centerpiece of the game.
The combat is nowhere near finished. I not only still have to improve it and add content (there are only two enemy succubuses other than the story ones) but I also have to clean it up... eventually... the code is very messy right now
I'll probably come back to the beginning of the story later on, I don't think I've done it well enough as of now. The mc has kind of just turned out as an absolute monster, which is my intention mind you, but you still haven't felt the desperation that should lead you to that.
I knew I wouldn't make any money until I make art for the game, that's why I haven't even made a patreon. I'll make the art when I'm happy with the story and combat because, right now, the combat is absolute GARBAGE. I want to add wounds like in battle brothers and make harder, you should have to think to win and also make it faster like you said, of course.

Reactions: ItzSyther

Deleted member 5069289

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
So I wanna wait another version before I actually post a review of this game but so far eltuler0n I'm really enjoying it! The combat reminds me a bit of a game called Monster Girl Dreams [v25.4a Alpha] [Threshold] although minus the abilities/spells (and the fact that in that game you can't kill the succubi).

Do you plan to include magic or abilities as combat right now seems more or less like pray it goes in your favor with a simple attack. I also wouldn't mind seeing a stat screen for the MC's health and the Enemy's as I'm primarily going off what the text says in regards to how the enemy is.
monster girl dreams is one of the H games I like the most, I just wish they'd update it faster o_O
Next update I'm going to improve the UI
I am going to add magic, but for now the MC is basicly a normal human. With a lot of willpower and bloodlust but normal nonetheless.

• Red Heart

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
monster girl dreams is one of the H games I like the most, I just wish they'd update it faster o_O
Next update I'm going to improve the UI
I am going to add magic, but for now the MC is basicly a normal human. With a lot of willpower and bloodlust but normal nonetheless.
I'm very excited man to see how you go forward with this game (even more so since you plan to add magic which is gonna make me strategize for sure once this game gets more deadly with wounds and the like).

Do you plan to keep around the 'black dust' element that just makes our attack stronger or make that 'experience' points in some way so the MC can 'rank up' his stats (no clue if you plan to add a system for stats and the like tho).

Deleted member 5069289

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022

Oh and, by the way there will be monster girls. You're not clapping any dogs on my watch tho.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Oh and, by the way there will be monster girls. You're not clapping any dogs on my watch tho.
Heheheh monster girls it is then...one day the dogclappening shall overtake all! But that day isn't today hyped tho to see other monster girls other than succubi (although I imagine they'll have similar-ish powers...I can already sense the sexy elf girls!)

Deleted member 5069289

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
I'm very excited man to see how you go forward with this game (even more so since you plan to add magic which is gonna make me strategize for sure once this game gets more deadly with wounds and the like).

Do you plan to keep around the 'black dust' element that just makes our attack stronger or make that 'experience' points in some way so the MC can 'rank up' his stats (no clue if you plan to add a system for stats and the like tho).
The black dust is their lifeforce. The more "vitality" you have the stronger you are all around, but the limit is 1 for a normal human. When you are drained you can store more, but you lose vitality depending on how powerful the succubus was.
The main game loop is going to be to try to regain your vitality by killing and then dominate someone weaker than you to have them drain you without killing you.

• Red Heart