• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Succum Brewery [Development Thread]

1. 5.00 star(s)

anminter17

This is one of the best games i played recently, it has an interesting well-written plot, great art and a nice gameplay that somehow remind me the Karryn's Prison bartender gameplay (it's a bit different and not that deeply developed but the game came out recently, it have all the time to get there and has the potential to even go beyond that). What i would like to see was a more gradual transformation from initial outfit into the other more revealing one (and especially the successive "upgrade" into lewdness felt kinda too rushed imho) and maybe more interaction with the customers during the barmaid active gameplay (since the scenes outside that are already really nice)... Right now you can read that the audience is "doing things" if you read the status text but would be really more immersive to actually see the whole action (even just outlined) instead of looking just at the MC.
    MC that's hot imho, i totally fail pouring out my first drink once we got the dress change because i was looking to her, doesn't happen frequently.

5 star are well deserved for now, I hope to see more updates soon to confirm the vote. I suggest everyone to try this game, totally worth it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Shiningforcehero

Awesome freaking game, Im putting this in my Top G folder,
    I will send money to the Dev sadly I cannot afford a Patreon Sub.If i could wish for anything it would be a Less revealing outfit in-between normal and the slutty barmaid dress and less clothing as time goes on.
    I feel it goes too fast and make it a little less believable.
    100% recommend to anyone, the writing is superb and the images and well drawn.