LimeJuiceGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
PatreonBanner.png

Succum Brewery
Release Date October 21st
| | | |
The Basics:
Succum Brewery is an adult bar management game. The game features themes of corruption, hypnosis, submission, poor work-life balance, and cum.

The Story:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gameplay:
Roadmap:
Design Philosophy:

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Oooh, I like the look of this! :love:

There are several points that remind me of On Edge ( ) - corruption, training, the research tree. Unfortunately that project has not gone very well over the last year, so I wish you much better luck!

Watching this thread!!

LimeJuiceGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Oooh, I like the look of this! :love:

There are several points that remind me of On Edge ( ) - corruption, training, the research tree. Unfortunately that project has not gone very well over the last year, so I wish you much better luck!

Watching this thread!!
Hey I really appreciate that. I've been keeping an eye on On Edge and I hope that game picks up with more updates in the future. That guy is really good at building a deep system out of RPG Maker. I plan on being lighter on the mechanics. I'm more of a writer than a programmer. The corruption in the game is going to be very strange. The AI is kind of influenced by what he sees and so the bar is kind of corrupting him as well.
Anyway, I plan on making a proper release on this platform as well as others one it's all ready.

Reactions: Rize

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
That's a really cool idea. Best of luck to you, and please post progress updates when you can (y)

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
Looks really promising, I'll watch out for it for sure!

I usually like to play finished games so, I know it is really far away but do you have plan regarding how big this game is going to be, when do you plan to finish it? Just a rough estimate, whether you plan it as a short one or you don't have any particular plans and if it gets attention you have plans to update it for a really long time?

LimeJuiceGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Looks really promising, I'll watch out for it for sure!

I usually like to play finished games so, I know it is really far away but do you have plan regarding how big this game is going to be, when do you plan to finish it? Just a rough estimate, whether you plan it as a short one or you don't have any particular plans and if it gets attention you have plans to update it for a really long time?
I'm kind of the same way. I follow games and avoid playing them with every update and wait for it to be done. The development for the game will be about 2 years. I don't have an exact timeline, but I do have an idea of what the game will look like when it's complete. So I intend to develop it like Karryn's Prison did. Make the game, send out updates, finish the game, and move on to the next project. I don't intend to make this into some kind of forever project. The biggest bottleneck is the art. I keep at least a couple months ahead of the art with the writing and development.

Reactions: Rize and alma001

TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
You certainly have a unique take on the corruption through actions. The story is very gripping.

I bought it on itch.io to keep track of it. Keep it up ;)(y)

perilomo

May 12, 2020
This is literally one of the only games I've actually sat down and read the story for. The subtle corruption story is masterfully done. Not to mention the fantastic art in this game and the fact that this is not yet another RPG maker copy paste of running around aimlessly with a random fight mechanic that does not fit

Will defo have a gander as to where the game story is going and if I keep liking it will defo support it on itch.io

If you release it on GOG will also buy the retail version too

JuanLove

Jun 4, 2020
This is one of my fave hgames currently in development. Would be happy to assist in some way if I'm able (can't draw, but I would be willing to assist with writing, sound effects, music, what have you). Am definitely hoping to see more of that latex catsuit (and gas mask, when added), and eventually seeing the other rooftop gals becoming corrupted.

POOSD

Mar 18, 2023
This is one of my fave hgames currently in development. Would be happy to assist in some way if I'm able (can't draw, but I would be willing to assist with writing, sound effects, music, what have you). Am definitely hoping to see more of that latex catsuit (and gas mask, when added), and eventually seeing the other rooftop gals becoming corrupted.
is there any rubber or latex in this game

JuanLove

Jun 4, 2020
is there any rubber or latex in this game
There's a black latex catsuit that is sort of presented as a hazmat type of suit for protection when you explore the sewers. There is a very brief interaction in which the zipper slides down on its own, and Catherine is unable to zip it back up, exposing her cleavage. Hoping for lots more latex content (alternate cutscene art with the catsuit?) and possibly a change in Catherine's attitude towards the suit as corruption increases, but I know it's niche.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes