4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

sweatapple13

Aug 22, 2020
I got a few bug. After return to real world I can not undress or change to other outfit but second teach suit.
When select other game will auto dress that suit.
How to fix it?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I got a few bug. After return to real world I can not undress or change to other outfit but second teach suit.
When select other game will auto dress that suit.
How to fix it?
Working as intended. It's part of the Science Club's plot, as they explain during brainwashing.

Reactions: sweatapple13

JosGui

Mar 15, 2020
Does anyone know how to get the revealing black suit? I've played this game before and, as I understood it, I had to talk to the guy in the alley until he tells me to get a new outfit, after that the shopping event with Serena's friend should be unlocked, but it doesn't start that event.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the revealing black suit? I've played this game before and, as I understood it, I had to talk to the guy in the alley until he tells me to get a new outfit, after that the shopping event with Serena's friend should be unlocked, but it doesn't start that event.
These are different outfits, the Black Suit and the Revealing Suit.

For the Black Suit, buy all the lingerie (and maybe the Fancy Suit? I forget, honestly) and Serena should comment on seeing Angie about other places to shop. The Revealing Suit is the reward for the Lover's Park questline. Keep going to the park after work and talk to the man, doing as instructed until he says Serena should spice up her wardrobe. Shouldn't be long before Angie has a present for Serena.

If you get stuck, make sure Serena has her passives, i.e. Reduce Shame I-III. You should also do the Science Club questline to get Panties Off/Commando passive. Although you can buy it, there is a warning that doing so may interfere with normal game flow.
I'm stuck on the last part of the boss, he hits me twice and then I revive. There is a way to beat it??
Level up and buy skills if you haven't, then spam the sweep kick or whatever you have that disables the old geezer. Keep him down and push in damage, even chip damage. It's not a stand-up fight because he's a demigod of sorts and Serena is so full of repressed horniness and spunk that she's effectively a supercritical immortal succubus. It'll resolve eventually.

The thread has further specifics, quite a few have struggled with the final boss.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
There is a 3 digit/letter code needed to access one of the rooms in the Inn, there is a wardrobe with a sparkle and I can't get to it without the code. Can somebody, be a very good soul and give me that code?

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
There is a 3 digit/letter code needed to access one of the rooms in the Inn, there is a wardrobe with a sparkle and I can't get to it without the code. Can somebody, be a very good soul and give me that code?
I think in the same floor there's some damaged textures in the wall that spell the code. If you use the search function in the thread you should find it. (I know you are asking for the code but I may misremember, maybe 701?)

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I think in the same floor there's some damaged textures in the wall that spell the code. If you use the search function in the thread you should find it. (I know you are asking for the code but I may misremember, maybe 701?)
That was AWESOME, just tried the number and it worked!!! 701 is the code number. Thank you for answering back and for the correct number. What a memory!!! I saw the markings on the texture you were talking about. I never would have seen the number in that.

Last edited:

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Hi! Still can't find a way to enter into boys changing room.
It's not accessible. Right, you probably mean the pool. Start the lesson, sneak in from the pool room. You may need to do a full lesson first so the thief leaves a clue in the girls' room.

antjdnsakdhk

Dec 1, 2020
I killed the sage but the story stopped. how get next quest? I think it is not bug. Just I don't know how to get to the next step.

ENDU_MAKYR

Apr 13, 2020
This game is buggy as shit. In a prior save, Serena could exhibition under the light, but in after reloading a save that takes place after talking to the exhibitionist couple, Serena can no longer masturbate under the lamppost.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
This game is buggy as shit. In a prior save, Serena could exhibition under the light, but in after reloading a save that takes place after talking to the exhibitionist couple, Serena can no longer masturbate under the lamppost.
Low horny/high sanity? I think it's gated as per the usual rules in the game.

ENDU_MAKYR

Apr 13, 2020
Low horny/high sanity? I think it's gated as per the usual rules in the game.
God do I dislike the sanity system. I don't like teetering on the edge.
Also, how do I get to part 2 of the guide? I've already done Aria in the bathhouse, but nothing happened afterward.

ENDU_MAKYR

Apr 13, 2020
How do I get the black suit? Guide is far too vague to be of any use.
EDIT: I figured it out myself.

Last edited:

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
One day I will go through this game without accidentally skipping scenes or locking myself out of content because I did things in the wrong order. One day.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes