4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

TheSkiv

Jul 6, 2022
So I ran into what I assume is a bug. After finishing the trial in the orc camp, I am going to destroy the tower with a bunch of orcs, however on the map with the tower as I am coming from the south the three orcs are standing in the way of the exit and there is no way to pass. They just keep telling me to go find the hole in the wall, but I can't, because they are standing in the way of the only exit. What do? :D

mortic90

Dec 31, 2017
So I ran into what I assume is a bug. After finishing the trial in the orc camp, I am going to destroy the tower with a bunch of orcs, however on the map with the tower as I am coming from the south the three orcs are standing in the way of the exit and there is no way to pass. They just keep telling me to go find the hole in the wall, but I can't, because they are standing in the way of the only exit. What do? :D
I played it a long time ago, but I'm pretty sure you have to find a hole in the wall so you can get in to the tower or it's area and not go through the orcs.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
I've never heard of that bug - if you want me to check your save, send it to me via PM or attach it here. for that compress it into a .zip and upload it to the posting/PM.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I played it a long time ago, but I'm pretty sure you have to find a hole in the wall so you can get in to the tower or it's area and not go through the orcs.
Pretty much how I remember it. I don't have a debug save in that location anymore so here's a quick illustration. The hole should be in the wall on the left.
wall, orcs.png
anyone know how to play with mouse
I think Succulence 1 is kb and controller only. Would need a third-party solution.

Reactions: undefiniert

TheSkiv

Jul 6, 2022
So here's the screenshot of my problem. As I am coming from the bottom the three orcs are in the way of the only exit. :( Attaching the save file as well.

TheSkiv

Jul 6, 2022
Ok now I don't know what to do. I'm stuck in the school gym and can't leave or enter the changing room. She doesn't want to enter the boy's room and the girl's changing room is Locked for some reason (was never locked before). Can't enter the gym without gym clothes, can't leave because she is supposed do the gym lesson.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Ok now I don't know what to do. I'm stuck in the school gym and can't leave or enter the changing room. She doesn't want to enter the boy's room and the girl's changing room is Locked for some reason (was never locked before). Can't enter the gym without gym clothes, can't leave because she is supposed do the gym lesson.
Quick way out: https://f95zone.to/threads/succulence-v2-5-ae-r-nest.6339/post-9574480.

Undefiniert is the resident save file wizard in case that needs fixing.

Debug mode 101:
1 enable debug mode.png 2 enter debug menu.png

Reactions: undefiniert

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Ah F it, I checked the save even without any answer. It is a problem with the running quest in the science club. You have to do regular teaching instead of PE lessons that day.
I attached a fixed save for you where you can leave the gym again and just go back upstairs. :)

After you did regular teaching:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: makeitso

Mizu148

Aug 4, 2022
how do i play the cards game is it a high number wins or lower???
if you mean the gambling club. you must be as close to 21 but not higher, so like 21 is the highest number to win and with a 22 you lose.
If I´m not wrong the name is Black Jack

Last edited:

RIzach

Jul 30, 2020
Is the game censored or is there a way to see the defeat scenes?

All I see is a black screen and it automatically jumps to when he is in the infirmary.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Is the game censored or is there a way to see the defeat scenes?

All I see is a black screen and it automatically jumps to when he is in the infirmary.
Check if you're carrying the white crystals or not, they're an automatic recovery. The game is not censored.

Reactions: RIzach

RIzach

Jul 30, 2020
Check if you're carrying the white crystals or not, they're an automatic recovery. The game is not censored.
I was referring to when you no longer have any crystals and you are defeated by a random enemy from underground or something like that.

Enemies like bandits and stuff.

When defeated by them, the screen simply goes black and the event appears in which they find the protagonist covered in cum (XD) and take her to the infirmary, I wanted to know if there is no "scene" before that event .

But still thanks for taking the time to respond :):)

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes