4.20 star(s) 76 Votes
Jan 31, 2021
Cosplay club in school
Actually got it a while after

Can I know what to do after seeing Aurora and Archmage's secret? The walk through says to go to the bridge at the south of west district but don't see any bridge

Update: nevermind
The bridge is the immediate south of the 1st elevator

Last edited:
Reactions: undefiniert

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
How to level up? Defeating bandits doesn't work. Only 1st quest gave me xp.
She needs sexual experience(s) to level up, not combat experience
For that you can either fuck with any guy you find when lust is high and sanity low enough OR you can defeat bandits and fuck them afterwards by walking on their "body" and pressing enter/space. You need to wear the succubus suit for that tho.

Reactions: DarXzeN

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
What are the requirements for sexy clothing at store? Also I can't walk to the park because of the police. How to complete the exposure contract?

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
  • If I remember that correctly, you can buy sexy clothing after obtaining "Reduce Shame I" from Eve.
  • You can't go into the park unless you go home from school. The policeman is just another guy you can fuck later.
  • You can complete your exposure contract by going outside naked and doing tasks. It should also increase when you fuck others.
    You can also buy "upgrades" for that in May's shop in the neighborhood in the bottom right.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
How can I defeat the archmage?
You need to level up by literally fucking around (don’t forget you can also fuck defeated guys in the other world when wearing the succubus combat suit) and should get all the passive skills you can aquire in your nightly eve visits. Level 6 should be sufficient.

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
You need to level up by literally fucking around (don’t forget you can also fuck defeated guys in the other world when wearing the succubus combat suit) and should get all the passive skills you can aquire in your nightly eve visits. Level 6 should be sufficient.
I am level 7. Archmage just two-three shots me every time using that starlight. I attacked and lost 23 times (after viewing the abdomen energy scene). I cant damage him more than 900 every battle. Then I just quit the games. Sorry for bad english. How can I defeat him?

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
I am level 7. Archmage just two-three shots me every time using that starlight. I attacked and lost 23 times (after viewing the abdomen energy scene). I cant damage him more than 900 every battle. Then I just quit the games. Sorry for bad english. How can I defeat him?
Did you get all passive skills from eve?
You can also send me your save, I'll boost Serena in that save then.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes