4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Slylarus

Mar 3, 2023
For science club 7 I'm meant to receive a love letter but i haven't. Is there any perquisite for this or is my save bugged. Cheers

Athop1a

Jul 13, 2023
Can anyone help me, I cannot trigger the art club quest, I should become the model when I visit the club, but I cannot do that now.
I mean, I triggered the quest in a new save but cannot do that in my present svae

Athop1a

Jul 13, 2023
Can anyone help me, I cannot trigger the art club quest, I should become the model when I visit the club, but I cannot do that now.
I mean, I triggered the quest in a new save but cannot do that in my present svae
yet i cnat progress the cosplay club quest

Athop1a

Jul 13, 2023
This is a fix for anyone who is hitting the art club bug. I've searched heavily in this thread, and this issue has been creeping up across the years. Basically, you do the original art club modeling, and then you never are asked to do so again. This also blocks you on progressing with other clubs.

You need to open your savefile in a save editor and modify the Artclub (33) variable. You will probably have to add it as a new variable 33 and set it to 5. (Other numbers may also work, but I haven't tested them.) Note that not all save editors can 'add' a variable. Some can only edit existing ones.

saveeditonline.com if you go to raw form can add a variable
sry, how can i add a new variable? when i use the raw form it shows that 33 null

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Are you in the middle of the science club questline?
Try to go to the empty classroom where you can swap your clothes and do that. If Serena then still wears the same clothes, you are.

Athop1a

Jul 13, 2023
Are you in the middle of the science club questline?
Try to go to the empty classroom where you can swap your clothes and do that. If Serena then still wears the same clothes, you are.
no, i only finished the first brainwash(that what underwear im wearing)

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Here is your save. I can now talk to the girl Serena is standing next to and you can start modeling there.
I can also trigger the cosplay club in this save for a bikini.

May I ask which version you're playing? Serenas Name is written in japanese which is pretty unusual.

Athop1a

Jul 13, 2023
Here is your save. I can now talk to the girl Serena is standing next to and you can start modeling there.
I can also trigger the cosplay club in this save for a bikini.

May I ask which version you're playing? Serenas Name is written in japanese which is pretty unusual.
thank u for ur help! actually it's v1.4.3with translation so the characters are different, i didnt notice that, sry. by the way could you tell me how can i trigger camp trip and angie's plots, thank you again

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
You might want to use the anniversary edition instead. No worries, your save will work there. the only thing is that Serena's name stays japanese.
There might be fixes to this but they also might break everything. So please do not try to change this.

You can trigger the camp trip by talking to Jenny. In your case, she's waiting in the nerd club, since you already completed the quest line for them so far.

Which plot for Angie do you mean?
There are "just" a few.
- You can go to the rooftop in the morning a few times. Just open the door carefully every time and make sure, you have "Reduce Shame II" for later parts and that you have already gotten the Revealing Suit (which you have) and wear it.
- There is the New Years party in the Chorus club. For that you need to get the gift suit and wear it after classes. Go to the classroom on the opposite site from the teachers room and get naked. When you are in school alone in the evening, search for an invitation and head home. Next day, go into the classroom again after classes and switch to the gift suit. Later then go to the Chorus club and
-- either drink as often as you can and then choose dance
-- drink a few times and then choose not to dance
- At the Camp trip (request it at the principal) there are some Events for Angie, too. You might want to try out, since there are a few more events there.

Athop1a

Jul 13, 2023
You might want to use the anniversary edition instead. No worries, your save will work there. the only thing is that Serena's name stays japanese.
There might be fixes to this but they also might break everything. So please do not try to change this.

You can trigger the camp trip by talking to Jenny. In your case, she's waiting in the nerd club, since you already completed the quest line for them so far.

Which plot for Angie do you mean?
There are "just" a few.
- You can go to the rooftop in the morning a few times. Just open the door carefully every time and make sure, you have "Reduce Shame II" for later parts and that you have already gotten the Revealing Suit (which you have) and wear it.
- There is the New Years party in the Chorus club. For that you need to get the gift suit and wear it after classes. Go to the classroom on the opposite site from the teachers room and get naked. When you are in school alone in the evening, search for an invitation and head home. Next day, go into the classroom again after classes and switch to the gift suit. Later then go to the Chorus club and
-- either drink as often as you can and then choose dance
-- drink a few times and then choose not to dance
- At the Camp trip (request it at the principal) there are some Events for Angie, too. You might want to try out, since there are a few more events there.
omg! I just can't appreciate you more! Thank you for giving me such detailed guide!
The plot I mean is that Serena said that Angie might take her to a new clothes store, but I can't talk to Angie anyway.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
omg! I just can't appreciate you more! Thank you for giving me such detailed guide!
The plot I mean is that Serena said that Angie might take her to a new clothes store, but I can't talk to Angie anyway.
I have to admit, I messed up the black suit and the revealing suit.

The revealing suit is the only thing left you can get from Angie. There's no store for that, you just need to progress in the park quest quite a bit. Then you can get it in the teachers room.

Athop1a

Jul 13, 2023

The revealing suit is the only thing left you can get from Angie. There's no store for that, you just need to progress in the park quest quite a bit. Then you can get it in the teachers room.
ok, thank you

Athop1a

Jul 13, 2023

Hello, sorry for bother you, I am now stuck in todd's quest, I need Todd to have 10 confidence, deal a contract with Richards, but every time I choose to do a test with Todd, he wants me to be his girlfriend and his father would rush in and the game ends, idk what else can I do, I cant find any other options

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
This is intended. You should continue Richards quest now until you can go to his sleeping room. For that, do the "you are my slave for 1 week"-thing he makes you do after catching you naked in the evening when you go to his door.
You could also do the usual stuff with Todd and go to the bathroom when he is in there - and even directly go to the bathroom when you enter the house. The last thing requires you to have Richards caught you outside.

Athop1a

Jul 13, 2023
This is intended. You should continue Richards quest now until you can go to his sleeping room. For that, do the "you are my slave for 1 week"-thing he makes you do after catching you naked in the evening when you go to his door.
You could also do the usual stuff with Todd and go to the bathroom when he is in there - and even directly go to the bathroom when you enter the house. The last thing requires you to have Richards caught you outside.
ok, i will try, thamk you

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes