4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Okay, I'm gonna be frank about you guys, is there anyone in here who has the full recollection room save?
Call me a lazy bastard or something but some stuff in the walkthrough are pretty much unexplained such as how to enter the boy's bathroom. I mean for me even at 20 sanity, she only says "The boy's bathroom" and doesn't do anything else.

Reactions: undemon

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Okay, I'm gonna be frank about you guys, is there anyone in here who has the full recollection room save?
Call me a lazy bastard or something but some stuff in the walkthrough are pretty much unexplained such as how to enter the boy's bathroom. I mean for me even at 20 sanity, she only says "The boy's bathroom" and doesn't do anything else.
check post 315 and 317 back on 16th page. thats the best we got. bathroom, i don't know if you have to hear the rumor first? there's a girl and a guy in one of the classrooms in afternoon that talks about it. i don't remember which.

my last save, i have everything but the orc camp parts, i didn't do those yet. here if you want it

Reactions: Terry Bishop

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
check post 315 and 317 back on 16th page. thats the best we got. bathroom, i don't know if you have to hear the rumor first? there's a girl and a guy in one of the classrooms in afternoon that talks about it. i don't remember which.

my last save, i have everything but the orc camp parts, i didn't do those yet. here if you want it
How did you unlock prank scene ? I also did same thing ,''Talk to a kid near a fountain in City of Ahn.'' and its still not unlocked in room.This is the only scene i can't unlock

witcher22

Nov 5, 2017
i think there's a bug everytime during exposure just coming out of the house gate she jumps back and no cars can be seen too later

Reactions: Rixen

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
i think there's a bug everytime during exposure just coming out of the house gate she jumps back and no cars can be seen too later
Yeah that happens quite often (i've tried 5 nights in a row to finally have a night with cars).

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
i can reach the second part of the exposition when i have low sanity (15 or less) and i go under the light, but i can't find a night with cars. i tried with high or low lust/sanity but can't find a trigger. is it all about luck ?

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
i can reach the second part of the exposition when i have low sanity (15 or less) and i go under the light, but i can't find a night with cars. i tried with high or low lust/sanity but can't find a trigger. is it all about luck ?
Yeah, I guess so. Seems pretty bugged, but well... In fact, if there's anyone here who knows something about RTP code, that would be nice to tell us how this shit works (or doesn't work, in that case).

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Yeah, I guess so. Seems pretty bugged, but well... In fact, if there's anyone here who knows something about RTP code, that would be nice to tell us how this shit works (or doesn't work, in that case).
i didn't have this bug, but one thing i did consistently was walk towards the road, then it would bump me back and pop up a message about getting away or i'd be spotted. then i would hang out near the road til i was spotted. so maybe its a trigger?

try that?

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
i didn't have this bug, but one thing i did consistently was walk towards the road, then it would bump me back and pop up a message about getting away or i'd be spotted. then i would hang out near the road til i was spotted. so maybe its a trigger?
No, don't think so. When you go out of the house at night, if there's a car on the road when Serena jumps back, then there will be cars. If there's not, there wouldn't be any cars.

alexff

Sep 18, 2016
Help someone
Cant run version 0.6. it seems that the archive is not complete. Its apperares mistake that I not have different files (maps, images...), if compare it to version 0.5, then the number of files and folders is less.
What did I miss during the installation?

kortanar

May 6, 2017
Help someone
Cant run version 0.6. it seems that the archive is not complete. Its apperares mistake that I not have different files (maps, images...), if compare it to version 0.5, then the number of files and folders is less.
What did I miss during the installation?
i have the same problem, the first time in im the dungeon, i cant go past the area with the marauder merchant, it says misisng map 41 or something
anyone got help for this?

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
i have the same problem, the first time in im the dungeon, i cant go past the area with the marauder merchant, it says misisng map 41 or something
Just try to reinstall and turn off your antivirus. Maybe there's some false positive which delete some files during the installation.

alexff

Sep 18, 2016
I reinstalled again rtp rpg vx ace and it worked

opore

Jan 4, 2018
idk why, but my game always freeze (not crash) when i try to take overlust ending and revisit the orc

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
Can someone please give me a walkthrough of this game cuz I can't get all the scenes. Like 2 for sure I haven't gotten is the scene in bar with co-worker and students.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes