4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
Yeah, several bugs here.
1: after completing the trials, if you go sleep in the tent, there's a chance that three invisible orcs will come to get you to the trials. After that, black screen.
2: after beating the boss, if you leave the boss area, then go back to this same area without using the elevator first, black screen.
3: after getting the quest to destroy the tower, if you go up to the tower area by the normal way and not by using the hole, the same animation (using the autodestruction) will play, but obviously, that should not be the case, since you're not in the right place.
4: after the guards arrive in the area and says that everything is (more or less) safe, if you go back to the skeleton who sold you emergency crystals, you'll notice that he disappeared, but when you go back and exit the area, an invisible orc will talk to you and rejoin your team.

There's some minor bugs as well:
1: after beating the boss, when you interact with an object, you can see the boss acolytes' cadavers appear briefly in the center of the map.
2: in the menu, if Serena is nude and shaved, when you view her from the second point of view, the image of her pussy will be in the same place.
3: in the event behind the school, when Serena jumps and falls, the cg will show her wearing plain underwear, even if that's not the underwear she wears at that moment.
Edit1: Another bug in the event behind the school. If, while hiding from the students, you interact with the wooden log and move at the same time, you have a chance to pass through it and find yourself blocked behind it, with no way out.

That's all I found for now, will edit later if needed.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Yeah, several bugs here.
1: after completing the trials, if you go sleep in the tent, there's a chance that three invisible orcs will come to get you to the trials. After that, black screen.
2: after beating the boss, if you leave the boss area, then go back to this same area without using the elevator first, black screen.
3: after getting the quest to destroy the tower, if you go up to the tower area by the normal way and not by using the hole, the same animation (using the autodestruction) will play, but obviously, that should not be the case, since you're not in the right place.
4: after the guards arrive in the area and says that everything is (more or less) safe, if you go back to the skeleton who sold you emergency crystals, you'll notice that he disappeared, but when you go back and exit the area, an invisible orc will talk to you and rejoin your team.

There's some minor bugs as well:
1: after beating the boss, when you interact with an object, you can see the boss acolytes' cadavers appear briefly in the center of the map.
2: in the menu, if Serena is nude and shaved, when you view her from the second point of view, the image of her pussy will be in the same place.
3: in the event behind the school, when Serena jumps and falls, the cg will show her wearing plain underwear, even if that's not the underwear she wears at that moment.

That's all I found for now, will edit later if needed.
yeah.All of them also happened to me.My english is not good so thank you for the detailed report :) About the first one i also got black screen.(scene attached)

-----------------
I still can't buy sexy clothes i tried with over and below 80 lust do you have a any idea how to buy ?

Reactions: Rixen

bumbum12333

Jan 14, 2018
oh yea buy the skill .. I bought it from previous version that's why I don't remember it..
But currently only 2 event is there , 1 with lust below 100 and another with lust over 100.

D

Deleted member 22113

after finding the crystal how do i get out of there all the teleport things vanished from my inventory and it just keeps telling me i cant leave yet

nvm i found it stupid shadows in the corner

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
can we access all these images in game? or are some just not included in the game
Many of them are not. If you did all the walkthrough scenes, you've seen all the CG currently codded into an event placed in the game. The other ones are just CG for future updates (probably).

Mineta-Kun

May 9, 2017
Is There anyone with save right before getting to the trials? My is bug, it went black screen when the dialogues finishes. And also, can't get the last ability cauze The succubus just says that she's hungry. Anyone have It?

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
Many of them are not. If you did all the walkthrough scenes, you've seen all the CG currently codded into an event placed in the game. The other ones are just CG for future updates (probably).
YeAh i was just wondering, whether i missed them or he included secrets. Anyways, thank you for sharing the CGs!

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes