VN Others Completed Succubus Tower Escape Chronicles [Yamada Workshop]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ154341_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Dedicated to paizuri lovers worldwide.

One day you are abruptly kidnapped by succubus!
Can you stave off the temptation and escape their castle?

This is a choice-based ADV novel focused on breast sex
Featuring 24 base H scene CGs by 8 different illustrators
Penned by 7 different writers (Main Scenario by kei)​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes (mosaic)
Version: 1.0
Language: English translated
Translator:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Extra information:

Download: - - -

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
is it the latest one cause fucking hell i coudnt find it
Nope. It's the first version. I don't think that anyone shared the two version that came out afterwards since neither of them have something interesting. The first update was... something about a light novel? The second instead was some sort of CG remini... wait, now that I think about it, if the last update is some sort of CG viewer then maybe before wasn't there? So this is the latest version? Or the one who did the translation done something?

I honestly don't know right now :pokerFace:

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Nope. It's the first version. I don't think that anyone shared the two version that came out afterwards since neither of them have something interesting. The first update was... something about a light novel? The second instead was some sort of CG remini... wait, now that I think about it, if the last update is some sort of CG viewer then maybe before wasn't there? So this is the latest version? Or the one who did the translation done something?

I honestly don't know right now :pokerFace:
LOL Easy there or your brain will explode XD

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Overview:
Wish there was one, but since this game never came out on the english version of DLSite (I think. If someone knows otherwise, just say the word), here's a rough overview: apparently you're a soldier that wakes up in a mansion full of succubus. His objective? Escape from there.​
It's on the English DLsite.

Dedicated to paizuri lovers worldwide.

One day you are abruptly kidnapped by succubus!
Can you stave off the temptation and escape their castle?

This is a choice-based ADV novel focused on breast sex
Featuring 24 base H scene CGs by 8 different illustrators
Penned by 7 different writers (Main Scenario by kei)

Illustrators:
Aria Ari, Neruri, ShinYashiki, Tarankobu, Fukurou, Yahiro Fujimiya, Naoya, Fuchi Aeba

H scene text:
kei, pca, Pokan, Tow Amanatsu, Hon, Wasabi Sedo, AsciiCube

Programming: Yuu Hinata

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Would've been great if this was an RPG game tho too many Visual Novel these days
Nah homie, way too many games, I don't have time to grind all that shit. And sometimes you just wanna open up a VN and get straight to the good stuff without grinding for an hour beforehand. Or getting like 1 scene every 15 minutes when you beat a boss or some shit, gotta keep the momentum going.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
How does this compare to Succubus Prison House of Lewd Demons? That was an amazing game :(
Uhm... I don't think that you can compare this game with the other: one, this is a VN and the other if I remember correctly, it's RPG? Second, like you said that was amazing (dind't play it but seems like it), this one instead is a joke. The scenes aren't that worthy of a couple of minutes - but for those that likes titfuck, well, this is a party!

Hedwin

Oct 29, 2017
I don't know how to launch the game i've downloaded locale simulator, and then ?

Mizuki

Jun 12, 2017
It's pretty good, and the designs of the girls are cute. I just wish it wasn't so linear.