Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
What an odd thing to post.
It's quite frustrating to play a game that never actually has any sex in it. I'm okay if some games wanna ramp up to it. That's all well and good. But there's quite a few games, Especially japanese ones. That are all foreplay. And it's just like being sat in front of a giant banquet and not being able to eat any of the food. I don't want to play the game to watch the character I'm supposed to self insert as nut in his pants because some women rubbed her ass on him ..

I'm not being critical of those that have that fetish. Clearly it's a market that's catered to. As this is far from the only game like this. I just want to stop anyone who might the same way as me from wasting their time. Out of like 20 scenes in this gam 3 involve penetration. One has no text and one you can't see any of the actions because for some reason they didn't use transparency on the MC even though they used it elsewhere .. And that scene is the one you get for beating the final boss.

So yeah .. Disappointed is an understatement. But I get that this is some people's thang. The concept is really great and the animations are good. But i just felt let down at the end.

user2020user

Oct 28, 2020
stuck at the village, cant open the second gate, what to do?
Edit: ah ok, at the spot where the 2nd typ of enemy is, you can jump down xD

Last edited:

Shippie

Oct 16, 2020
It's quite frustrating to play a game that never actually has any sex in it. I'm okay if some games wanna ramp up to it. That's all well and good. But there's quite a few games, Especially japanese ones. That are all foreplay. And it's just like being sat in front of a giant banquet and not being able to eat any of the food. I don't want to play the game to watch the character I'm supposed to self insert as nut in his pants because some women rubbed her ass on him ..

I'm not being critical of those that have that fetish. Clearly it's a market that's catered to. As this is far from the only game like this. I just want to stop anyone who might the same way as me from wasting their time. Out of like 20 scenes in this gam 3 involve penetration. One has no text and one you can't see any of the actions because for some reason they didn't use transparency on the MC even though they used it elsewhere .. And that scene is the one you get for beating the final boss.

So yeah .. Disappointed is an understatement. But I get that this is some people's thang. The concept is really great and the animations are good. But i just felt let down at the end.
I really like apples, they have a very gentle taste in my mouth which is great as it helps me enjoy myself while remaining calm.

I tried oranges but since I have hypersensitivity it is too strong for me so I tend to avoid it, however I do understand how you would be disappointed if you went to the shop and find that there is only apples.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Altair150196ITA

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018

"I came to the nudist colony to warn the nudists about the fact that everyone is naked and is completely disappointed and frustrated that people just walk around with their dicks and tits hanging out. Don't they have any fucking decency? I'm not being critical of the nudists but I want anyone who thinks the same as me to not waste their time"

I mean dude it's a niche there are a billion and one games on this site that has the things you want why should my games be forced to buckle to the masses and include things I don't want nor care about?

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
"I came to the nudist colony to warn the nudists about the fact that everyone is naked and is completely disappointed and frustrated that people just walk around with their dicks and tits hanging out. Don't they have any fucking decency? I'm not being critical of the nudists but I want anyone who thinks the same as me to not waste their time"

I mean dude it's a niche there are a billion and one games on this site that has the things you want why should my games be forced to buckle to the masses and include things I don't want nor care about?
You know it's really REALLY funny how you guys seem to think I'm saying that these things shouldn't exist XD When I've stated multiple times I have no problem with it. Post was just a to whom it may concern. I'm honestly surprised that people are still quoting it and taking offense. As if I said something so controversial .. chill out people XD

And yes .. surprisingly .. I play fuck games to see fuckin' I know I know .. being into penetrative sex between a man and a women .. in THIS day and age. But there's just something about playing someone that chums when a woman so much as touches them that just doesn't DO it for me. And a lot of games don't really advertise that .. when going for a japanese succubus game it's kinda like a dice roll .. 1/3 this, 1/3 femdom with sex and 1/3 maledom power fantasy. And it isn't always obvious from the f95zone page.

The nudist beach analogy is bad.

Try going into a brothel .. paying your money and then being told that you're not allowed to fuck and you were just paying for 'the pleasure of their company'.

• Angry
Reactions: pie4ever0

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
You know it's really REALLY funny how you guys seem to think I'm saying that these things shouldn't exist XD When I've stated multiple times I have no problem with it. Post was just a to whom it may concern. I'm honestly surprised that people are still quoting it and taking offense. As if I said something so controversial .. chill out people XD

And yes .. surprisingly .. I play fuck games to see fuckin' I know I know .. being into penetrative sex between a man and a women .. in THIS day and age. But there's just something about playing someone that chums when a woman so much as touches them that just doesn't DO it for me. And a lot of games don't really advertise that .. when going for a japanese succubus game it's kinda like a dice roll .. 1/3 this, 1/3 femdom with sex and 1/3 maledom power fantasy. And it isn't always obvious from the f95zone page.

The nudist beach analogy is bad.

Try going into a brothel .. paying your money and then being told that you're not allowed to fuck and you were just paying for 'the pleasure of their company'.
"90% of it is titfucks or other such nonesense some of it honestly looks hard to come from unless you where fresh out of puberty."

I don't get how this isn't meant to be critical or to offend but that's besides the point.

I don't think anyone here is offended I'm just saying that you're coming in to a group that came here because they enjoy this kind of content to complain and somewhat belittle their tastes all because the content you want (which is usually has a decent abundance of) in their game (which is usually poorly represented) is in a small minority. I get that it doesn't do it for you but with femdom games it's going to be a dice roll whether or not your fetishes are going to be represented or not. It's par for the course when the market is run by majority indie devs. Tags can only help with so much as it's not always going to be the full picture but that's not really the fault of anyone (unless they assign incorrect labels which this game doesn't). Like a game might have a fart tag but it could be far from the main content but it's usually safe to have it. This game has very few penetration but a no penetration tag would straight up inacurate.

This game doesn't really advertise that it's a fuck game it advertises itself as a game about temptations. I don't know what to tell you other than you set yourself up for disappointment. I feel like that should have been enough red flags for you hence why I used the nudist beach analogy.

If you want a better analogy then its the equivalent of a strip club with look but don't touch rules but being upset that all you were able to get was a few handjobs and one offering of a footjob and not much else despite the strippers were generous enough to bend the rules for you but not in the way you wanted them to.

Last edited:

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Eh sounds to me like you're belittling yourself to me. You like that kind of teasing, fine. Other's don't. You should have some more self confidence in your tastes. I'm perfectly confident in mine. I'm allowed to have an opinion on these things. And yeah I don't like these kind of games. I didn't mean to make any kind of implication about people's tastes who were into that kind of thing. You can either accept that or keep putting words in my mouth. Either way I'm done here.

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
Eh sounds to me like you're belittling yourself to me. You like that kind of teasing, fine. Other's don't. You should have some more self confidence in your tastes. I'm perfectly confident in mine. I'm allowed to have an opinion on these things. And yeah I don't like these kind of games. I didn't mean to make any kind of implication about people's tastes who were into that kind of thing. You can either accept that or keep putting words in my mouth. Either way I'm done here.
I Honestly came here to make fun of the statement you were making and try to politely explain why I believed your statement was odd. Nobody said you couldn't speak your opinion it's just that when you're on the internet and put things out there its bound to garner scrutiny. And as someone who posts their projects on the interweb you probably know that. If you know what you want from a game that's good for you great even. I get the frustration, I just think the way you're going about it was weird. Ya know?

If I came off as an ass, my bad but at the end of the day, we're arguing over a game that is the very definition of missed potential the game has little content to begin with. it really isn't that deep. So calm down and quit projecting. The only one here belittling anyone is you.

Last edited:

Meriance

Sep 28, 2023
this gotta be the most dumbass argument i've seen

wait theres no one seeding the torrent i aint even get the game lmao

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
this gotta be the most dumbass argument i've seen

wait theres no one seeding the torrent i aint even get the game lmao
Here, . If it doesn't work follow the steps in my signature.

Tero Risti

Jul 28, 2023
I might be just stupid, but when i try opening the game it just loads briefly and then it just closes the game.
I don't know what i should do to get it working and help would be appreciated.
Sorry for bothering you people, and thank you.

Quirky

Aug 24, 2017
any way to cheat the game?
You can cheat heath since it shows the exact value lost when you take damage, though if I remember correctly you need to redo it if you leave a stage.

To do that you can use Cheat Engine. Switch scan type to "Unknown initial value", run it once and after taking damage pause the game and in CE change scan type to "Decreased value by ..." and input the amount of health you lost since the last scan.

You can also just do "Decreased value" and "Increased value" (for when you heal) and you'll also find it, then you can change your health at will or lock it altogether.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes