4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Important Notice

Please, if you can spare one minute, read this out, thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: yoyomistro

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Unfortunately I have to say that version 2.4 has a virus that I will show you now. Even if it is a fake virus, it is still a virus. Your game has the same virus as others.
Its probably FALSE POSITIVE, meaning the anti-virus software thinks there is virus when there is none. And only one of the 18 that can be seen has this "proof". I haven't even heard is Bkav Pro but i have heard about Kaspersky, AVG, Google, etc. that i find more credible than said software. All of what i have heard says "Undetected" meaning those didn't find virus anywhere.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Unfortunately I have to say that version 2.4 has a virus that I will show you now. Even if it is a fake virus, it is still a virus. Your game has the same virus as others.
the heck is Bkav pro...?
you posted a huge list of anti virus, with more or (way) less credibility, One of them, one probably no one have Ever heard of, think there is a virus in there, and that's proof?
Also, you wrote "Your game has the same virus as others.", meaning that you think All games posted here have that same virus?
Ok...

EDIT:
just checked your profile, and yes, you're actually posting the Very same thing on multiple threads.

Reactions: Hese_1

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
the heck is Bkav pro...?
you posted a huge list of anti virus, with more or (way) less credibility, One of them, one probably no one have Ever heard of, think there is a virus in there, and that's proof?
Also, you wrote "Your game has the same virus as others.", meaning that you think All games posted here have that same virus?
Ok...

EDIT:
just checked your profile, and yes, you're actually posting the Very same thing on multiple threads.

It's because your game isn't the only one to have this virus. As for credibility, the (virus total) list.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
It's because your game isn't the only one to have this virus. Have other 3 games whith this virus, i only inform you this. I not say if your other versions have same virus, no. I only inform you for not believe of your game in only. As for credibility, the (virus total) list.

And i find this:

Last edited:

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
It's because your game isn't the only one to have this virus. As for credibility, the (virus total) list.
No, just plain no. Your virus total list is utter shit, if you believe never heard "Bkav Pro". It is the only one that flags this game as "virus". Also i told you before its false positive. All games that are posted here are tested for virus by the mods/uploaders of the site. So everything you download from the OP(opening post = first post of the thread) is tested for viruses.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
No, just plain no. Your virus total list is utter shit, if you believe never heard "Bkav Pro". It is the only one that flags this game as "virus". Also i told you before its false positive. All games that are posted here are tested for virus by the mods/uploaders of the site. So everything you download from the OP(opening post = first post of the thread) is tested for viruses.

You don't need to be nervous with me, I'm just communicating something I saw, I'm not accusing you of anything. If you don't believe you have a virus, I do believe in you, I'm just doing you a favor.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes