RPGM - Succubus Tales - Chapter 2: The Relic [v0.12b] [Senryu-Sensei]

1. 5.00 star(s)

ALLAHZOE123

actually a pretty good game. i didn't play chapter 1 and i didn't have high hopes while downloading but it turned out to be a very good game. interesting story, good art, good characters etc. looking forward for the next updates.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

attt18

I'm a fans of Village of Nightmare for years and years, this is just what I'm looking for. Story wise, wouldn't say its top tier but I was here for the corruption anyway :>
    Character development is good IMO,
    Art is good
    Hope more games like this are being developed.

Keep up the good work Senryu-Sensei hope the series will keep on going !
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Goldspark1

Thanks for creating a sequal to your much beloved Succubus Tales Chapter 1. I love that game for all the unique transformations and characters in the story. My personal favorite transformation had to be the wife that enlarged her tits so much, you could stick a dick into the nipples. You must love the characters too because the clothing merchant actually makes a return in this game. Really making it feel like a natural progression of the story. A chapter, just like the title says.

So far, I love all the transformations taking place. While others on this website have complained about the progression being too gradual, I thought it was well paced. We see how a succubus, while powerful and deceptive, has to be very patient with corrupting her soon to be followers. This mechanic in the game really makes you feel like you have to be patient yet perceptive. Know when to corrupt and when to lay low. Though my favorite transformation had to be the plant in the plant shop. Seeing it slowly grow over the story and pick up more seducing properties not only was sexy but nice symbolism for our favorite succubus nun.

Only reason I am not giving a five star is because the game is still in development.