4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
I just have a realy great idea for improved the game : actualy when you have a dialogue with a important character you have you character that aparated i think it could be a good idea to have the other aparated too when the other talk like this here 312321

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 9inchz

bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
I'm sorry, but what the hell is going on with the second game's characters' faces? Those noses, those tiny eyes... they are all ugly, even Nicci while not as ugly as all the rest still doesn't look as good compared to the first game. The bodies are arguably better, but the faces as they are now are a complete turn-off.

I don't know what led to such a change in face design, but unless this is changed I'm not even going to bother playing the second game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I just can't understand what your problem is with those noses...I mean, on chapter one I was simply painting a stain on their faces and making it act as a nose...Now I'm doing something more detailed, that's all. :oops:

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
I just can't understand what your problem is with those noses...I mean, on chapter one I was simply painting a stain on their faces and making it act as a nose...Now I'm doing something more detailed, that's all. :oops:
Don't worry too much, it's just his opinion. I think the new faces looks better than the first games.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Don't worry too much, it's just his opinion. I think the new faces looks better than the first games.
I think too it no a technical level probleme it a opigion probleme like some like big breast and other small one .
By the way i notice some bug or a least bad disign : a quick list
1) when you open the secret room it close when tou come back
2) some zone teleport is bad you have to go to a corner of the route to be transport in next zone

3) i think speack to theresa should up the suspiction since emilia notice you are a demon in 1 minute and she is a amateur and TH is trainging to find demon
or she is a new recruit ? so a least her teacher should notice

Reactions: seyfer110

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I think too it no a technical level probleme it a opigion probleme like some like big breast and other small one .
By the way i notice some bug or a least bad disign : a quick list
1) when you open the secret room it close when tou come back
2) some zone teleport is bad you have to go to a corner of the route to be transport in next zone

3) i think speack to theresa should up the suspiction since emilia notice you are a demon in 1 minute and she is a amateur and TH is trainging to find demon
or she is a new recruit ? so a least her teacher should notice
1- That's how it is supposed to be; we don't want people to barge into Emily's house and find a dark passage leading who-knows-where, right? :ROFLMAO: You just need to interact with the library again to open it back;
2- I thought 2 tiles were enough for the teleport area...dunno, maybe I'll change it on next version, let's see;
3- Emily noticed that Nicci was a demon, because she changed her eyes into red demonic ones. (I just checked it to be sure ;))
As of now, the only one who was certainly able to uncover Nicci's true nature is Pheles...because.....reasons that are going to be explained at a later time :p

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
1- That's how it is supposed to be; we don't want people to barge into Emily's house and find a dark passage leading who-knows-where, right? :ROFLMAO: You just need to interact with the library again to open it back;
2- I thought 2 tiles were enough for the teleport area...dunno, maybe I'll change it on next version, let's see;
3- Emily noticed that Nicci was a demon, because she changed her eyes into red demonic ones. (I just checked it to be sure ;))
As of now, the only one who was certainly able to uncover Nicci's true nature is Pheles...because.....reasons that are going to be explained at a later time :p
1 ) ok
2) a least make clear where is the teleporter i dislike to search for it
3) i hope it will be a good explain not just the exorciser are incompétent like even trust a nun come from nowwhere and have half her breast expoced :ROFLMAO:

By the way i have some question
1) nun you possed was train in this town ? if yes why nobody know her
2) does she have family / backgrooud (like i say i would like to have her interact with a old friend

Other i know it a lot of work but you try do do multiple way corruption for exemple The girl A (small breast ) could have two way 1) become a small breast sadick or 2 become a maso big breast (or if you preferded small breast maso and big breast sadic)

and for supiction bar i think i near futur a new level of allert should hapen : make guard patrol , or think like that

and finaly in end will the town full corrupt aka have only child and demon in ? or have only key people corupt ?

• Love
Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why you don't make a update for transfer old saves from first chapter to second chapter, I think in this way, bacouse I won't contine the story for ther raveng before goin in the site, explor the world, other village and make Nicci's Leve rilly higer, and have the possibilti to vist old place we have see befor. Make training, for fight and serche other worrior to make succubs worrior, for make them of Nicci's bodygards. I don't now If a write correctly or what... Mabey make the cheats mod for the game for make the task safe and trust higer to Nicci. Expirence for Fight with mod cheats. What you think?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Weekly Update!

Hello Folks!
This week I'll present you the last character: Kreiss

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From now on I'll focus on events' images.
I would ask you, How program you use for charctero or you can suggest me how I make my hown charcter for my progect I have in mind?

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I would ask you, How program you use for charctero or you can suggest me how I make my hown charcter for my progect I have in mind?
What do you mean? I draw them :oops:, using a graphic tablet.
As for your previous question, I prefer to keep each game separated and no cheat, sorry.

• Sad
Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
What do you mean? I draw them :oops:, using a graphic tablet.
As for your previous question, I prefer to keep each game separated and no cheat, sorry.
I said other things i will prefer see in game. In this way: 1) Nicci can convocate The Catpain who turn in succubus in the and of the first chapter from previous village, for help her. Old friend from prvious villag to train Nicci in combat skill or make other guard succubs too, and make them Nicci's bodygard. 2) Nicci can incres loyality of human to her, save the kids of the character of the village. Make other nun loyaly to her. I Think the girl who train near the church and turn her in succubus body gard. I thin this be nice solution can turna in succubus the exxorcist nun, loayl to Nicci. 3) I would see Nicci's past, why she hate so much the exorcisit. I think this, becouse in the and of the 1st chapter High prist mentioned Nicci's mother and father. I think mom was human and her father was Incubus, right? She is a half succubus. If this is true sha would reveng for her parents. The Nicci's past is avoid in a big dark mistery. 4) Make possibity travel in the world to train her magic skill in combat with human targhet: in case Nicci win the combat she can turn you anemy in succubs. I think she a succubus, why don't use her power in cambatt ageist anemy for make the succubus? Sand the in the town under cover. I think the succubs warrior can avoid Nicci's deminiac activity. Nicci can sand them to recap the massage to captain the previos village for her help. Other soldier can help her with her task. 5) The Child can help Nicci and she can help them becaouse this isthe good think and the child's age rember her past when she was a chiald too. 6) Possibility to call her best friends to help her. I think She had friends of her specie, who miss her a lot. 7) She can turn innkeeper in succubus first, with sex.

sts787b

May 1, 2018
It's just a short demo / intro, but there is one scene;
after you've talked with everyone, head to the east side of the city, on the top-right corner there should be a sparkling dot.
luckily you said something, i would literally of never checked that and thus stopped playing the game basically before it began.

sts787b

May 1, 2018
i've been going in circles for 30 minutes, anyone know how to get dark energy back? this seems unnecessarily difficult.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes