4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
@seyfer110 Is there anyway to scroll through the text faster? In RPG Maker MV, if you hold down space it will continuously scroll through the text, whereas here, you have to rapidly click through it. It mainly becomes a problem when trying to replay scenes, sometimes you want to get right into the scene without reading the buildup again, or you are in the middle of one scene and you decide you want to exit that scene and watch another, but you have to click may times to get through the scene. I realize these are different engines, I'm just hoping there may be some kind of script that circumvent this problem.

Reactions: NKaizer

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Unfortunately I doubt there is such an option in VX Ace.

EDIT: never mind, I've found a script for that.
Uhm...but it says "non-commercial use" I don't know if it's ok for me using that script....

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Unfortunately I doubt there is such an option in VX Ace.

EDIT: never mind, I've found a script for that.
Uhm...but it says "non-commercial use" I don't know if it's ok for me using that script....
You don't sell your game so it a non-comercial use. You only ask people to give you money like con artiste in street so i don't think it will be a probleme.
In worst case use it and if one day it ask you to stop it say it not a comercial game and if realy want to stop you could always supress the script

or search more a lot of game a this fonction and commercial game too so i don't think it will be hard to find another script free or not that do that

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
@seyfer110 I'm not really sure, if you're on the fence you could try messaging the creator. Beyond that, I found some scripts that may work for you.

Script #1) Text Box Functionality and Fast Forwarding Text

-This Script allows the player to fast forward text by holding the "shift" key.

Script #2) Hide Text Box With a Key

-This Script allows the player to hide the text box with the "ctrl" key
*May need slight reworking to become compatible with Script #1

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
@seyfer110 I'm not really sure, if you're on the fence you could try messaging the creator. Beyond that, I found some scripts that may work for you.

Script #1) Text Box Functionality and Fast Forwarding Text

-This Script allows the player to fast forward text by holding the "shift" key.

Script #2) Hide Text Box With a Key

-This Script allows the player to hide the text box with the "ctrl" key
*May need slight reworking to become compatible with Script #1
You can already hide the chat box with ctrl =P
But thanks for the first one ;D

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
@seyfer110 You're welcome! I forgot the option to hide the text box was available. Please let us know if the first script works out. If it isn't too difficult to implement, maybe it could be added to chapter 1? It's okay if not.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Weekly Update!

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!
This week I'll present you Juliette, the innkeper!
I hope you like dark skin beauties.
Enjoy!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NSFW version can be found

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Weekly Update!

Hello Folks!
This week I'll present you the last character: Kreiss

From now on I'll focus on events' images.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
It me or the image change since last time ?
somehow i don't like it base of the outer he look like the good guys in ntr manga that steal your childhood friend crunch witous hardworker and don't even know that he is a evil ntr antagoniste

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Monthly Progress Report!

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!
This is what I did so far during march:

- Juliette, the innkeper, dressed version;

- Juliette, naked version;

- Karl, the blacksmith, dressed version;

- Karl, naked version;

- Kreiss, a new character I'll introduce in the next update , dressed version;

- Kreiss, naked version;

- 6 images for the first new event, involving Nicci and Celie, the noble's daughter.

Reactions: Azope

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I'll try to do images for another one or two events, then I'll start packing everything ingame.

Reactions: Azope

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Weekly Update!

Nicci: "Hey Mia, don't you feel clumsy, walking around in that very long outfit? I was thinking about getting a shorter one."
Mia: "Uhm...I think you might be right about that..."

Reactions: RHFlash and Azope

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Weekly Update!

Nicci: "Hey Mia, don't you feel clumsy, walking around in that very long outfit? I was thinking about getting a shorter one."
Mia: "Uhm...I think you might be right about that..."

With a image like that i don't know if i should praise you for make gravity in a realistic way for show me half of the nipple or be mad to your good gravity representation for make the pony tail block my wiew ;)

ps (don't need to change it erotisme is not bassed of what the artis show you but how he keep good the hiden part)

By the way good idea to use the Zettai ryōiki trope ( )

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
I don't know it the author comes here, but here is my feedback until now.

I expected more. Not that the previous game was a masterpiece, but it was simple enough and didn't try anything he didn't know how to do it. Well, that animation with Nicc breast bouncing that repeats into every interaction... bad, I mean much. First the drag is too slow and unneeded, what, did she came running? And the vanishing sequence serves only to remember that the CG wasn't fully draw and is missing the legs. Again, no need since you are not using the other portrait to simulate a conversation. Remove it, or do something about it. There are other ways to present portraits that are more smooth and don't give a headache.

And the corridor near the church, considering the size of the screen, that is claustrophobic and unneeded, there isn't even a building there. And the buildings are mostly squares, unispired, everything looks the same. You can make building in a variety of ways, and you should if the buildings are so close of the other.

Very little is ready indeed, I certainly wouldn't call this a demo. You made a town, some inner buildings and that's it. the population only greets you, no information is provided by them.

The story can be even more forced than the first. I mean, just so happen that guy was in front of the city, recognize Nicci, without ever seeing her face, or feeling her power (could be other succubus), power which she was trying to hide, decides to betray his boss knowing what he tried to do with nicci, and sends her in search for an artifact, no details of what it is or how would she know when she find it, no concern she would decide to betray him and keep the thing for herself, and a first victim really forced. Seriously? A demon worshiper in the middle of a town that train exorcists, who accept nicci's orders immediately without even expressing any emotion, like excitiment, or something, or think that this could be a trap of the church, she just offer her body to nicci without even knowing what that means, or who she is (she didn't appear to have great knowledge of them, especially because she offered herself to the first demon she found, which means she is a worshiper but don't have a master to serve).

Sorry Seiryu, but you need to improve much. Trying to make things bigger requires more effort. The first game didn't try to be more than it was, this one began comming with a big plot, so more thought was sure to be required.

Reactions: seyfer110

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
While I was developing the first chapter, people kept on complaining how it was plotless and how it was just a "go from point A to point B" gameplay, so with the second chapter I'm trying to make things a little more complex...
I'm not an rpg-maker expert or anything like that, so I'm mostly trying things out and see what I can actually do...
I'll be honest about Nicci's portrait...I have No idea why it moves upward at the end...I'm moving every frame to the left, until it stops and do the bouncing sequence and then it goes transparent; there is nothing telling it to move up...and yet it does that...If you know something about rpg maker and want to take a look at the event page, I'll be grateful.
About the "relic", it's something that Only Pheles can use; why? Well, that's gonna be explained at the end of the chapter, as well as the reason why he wants to betray the archbishop =P
As for the demon worshiper, I have no excuse for it; I wanted to put out at least an event in the demo and kind of pushed it...
I can assure you that I'll take a more slow approach for all the other characters.
And don't worry, I have no problem with costructive criticism.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes