Others Succubus Slavery [v0.0.0.9] [St4rl1ght]

How should the save mechanic work?

• Rogue-like (one save file, autoloaded, save requires saving from menu, one save slot)

Votes: 82 15.1%
  • Ironman (autosave, one save file, autoloaded)

Votes: 14 2.6%
  • Generic RPG (multi save slot, save and load from menu, no autosave)

Votes: 444 81.6%
  • Something else (write please)

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Note: (Can't edit earlier), For rogue-like and ironman the save-file is lost on death

Votes: 3 0.6%

• Total voters

st4rl1ght

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
succubus-slavery-banner.png

Overview:
A former insurance adjuster, you find yourself in an unfamiliar setting. Will you adjust, or be run over? Explore your new world and get familiar with various strange 'women'?
Thread Updated: 2023-08-08
Release Date: 2023-07-20
Developer: St4rl1ght - -
Version: Pre-Alpha 0.0.0.9
OS: Windows, Linux (planned), Mac (planned), Android (planned), iOS (planned), Web (planned)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

screenshot1.png ben.png screenshot3.png screenshot2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Nothing but respect for devs with 1000$+ patreon tiers.
SuccubusSlavery-0.0.0.3.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
edit: updated torrent​

Last edited:

st4rl1ght

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
Plan for today is

CI / CD
- Work on adding integration level testing
X - Work on posting to git repo when commit
Add tests to git hook ( )
X - Research a bit about git post hook to anonfile update, changelog update backend - very simple, it's a curl request
TABLED - may be better to use codemagic(?) than github since they are used for Godot stuff and have Xcode, may be able to handle the signing and other annoying stuff so I don't need to debug it -

Export
X - Look into codemagic to fix window defender - codemagic documentation is outdated, doesn't work correctly - use local

Sprites
- Try to add feet to the first succubus

CG
X - Add basic CG scene handler
X add some CGs - in prog

Audio
- Fix broken main audio track
- add basic walking sound fx
- add some ambient sound effects

Dialogue
X Add state to dialogue with Succubus 1, change ... animation

Plot
X Add map2 and transition
X Plot to explain fetish toggles
X Brainstorm sidequest 1

Window / UI
X - Basic in-game menu
X - Interest toggle menu
X - Fix loading menu not showing up in clear spot

Community
- Try to figure out where the f95 tags list is
- Update tags
- Finish setting up discord verification and discussion channels

Will this game have any of the following: Reverse anal, Futa on male, Pegging, Prostate play or Rimming?
If not planned, i'd like to suggest it. Thank you
Yes. Thanks for your suggestion, should be in the first level and will try to add soon

windows defender could just be overreacting but could someone check if there actually is a virus?
I didn't put any malware in the game, but I haven't taken any steps yet to not have it registered as such. My guess is that because the game is unsigned that may be it, I'll try to figure this out in the coming weeks.

Truly worth the money today! Look at all the content already available! Like... Uh... A walking animation!
I realize it looks silly, but hey there is always some Aladeen out there born into extreme wealth and if he feels like giving me that then why not. My position on patreon stuff is that the game should remain free and if people like the game then they can donate based on their socoeconomic background. I'm not from that world, but there are some lucky people where that amount of money has never meant much to them. I don't plan on having different layers of access. Whether that will actually work I'm not sure but will try

Last edited:

Sacchet

Dec 21, 2020
Maybe it's me but idk what to do, i talked with the girl, went to the chest and intereact with it but nothing happened, i opened a portal(?) but it doesn't seem do nothing, tried to check every plant and tree but nothing change, so... what i should do? help this embarassing player.

Reactions: st4rl1ght

st4rl1ght

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
Maybe it's me but idk what to do, i talked with the girl, went to the chest and intereact with it but nothing happened, i opened a portal(?) but it doesn't seem do nothing, tried to check every plant and tree but nothing change, so... what i should do? help this embarassing player.
That's all there is for now, I've only been working on it for a few days. More content should be added tonight

I'm glad you were able to run the game and those functions worked correctly. Thanks for testing.

Last edited:
Reactions: john_russ