Wolf RPG Succubus Slave [Demo] [Caramel Soft]

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SuccubusSlave-Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Gorainu

Apr 24, 2021
Worst thing is that it has already sold enough to justify their creator to make another one.

As long as they can make easy money by using some AIart, why stop?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Usually AI CG means no animations since most who use AI don't know how to actually animate it.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
97 dollars ain't much, much less so for our fellow asian coomers so I doubt this is a huge issue. I know of folks that earn this much in around 20 minutes. Game seems to be selling like hotcakes though but dlsite is full of people that spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars per day on games and ASMR. I'm surprised it sales as fast as it does given its out for a few hours.
Damn, makes me want to make some cash grab games now.

Quinn

Jun 18, 2017
Someone uploaded it on HentaiBedta and holy shit. 1000 unique cg's my ass

Idk why anyone would buy this for 90dollar when a subscribtion to an AI cg service would be 10x cheaper probably
Game_QJbtzEcI3S.png Game_AafB1jYrkN.png

Nagadragon

Feb 28, 2019
Did you buy it? If so, any chance that you would share the full version so the rest of us can share your pain and ease your burden with you ;))

sure thing sorry i just read your message. its first time i upload anything so let me know if it worked. this is also the OG game so its still in japanese cause i cant translate it (nor do i have the will power to relive the lost 100$).
Dlsite also took it down so thats a laugh.
Screenshot 2023-05-21 045952.png

Reactions: sadmate

Chikiri

Dec 16, 2022
I cant delete this shit wtf?! Because somehow the WOLF RPG Editor is open, which it even isn't, need really fucking help with this shit

Last edited:

Masked Fellow

Apr 5, 2018
sure thing sorry i just read your message. its first time i upload anything so let me know if it worked. this is also the OG game so its still in japanese cause i cant translate it (nor do i have the will power to relive the lost 100$).
Dlsite also took it down so thats a laugh.
View attachment 2638390

Mega
Thanks for the link! the fact Dlsite took it down though speaks volumes about the quality..and maybe even something more concerning going on with the game.

Typh96

May 25, 2022
its a cash grab i was foolish enough to try it, and it legits is just you running through random generated mazes while dodging subbus, if hit you get on ai iamge and boom back to floor 1
Thank you for saving us. H-scenes are good, but for 97 dollars, the gameplay should be at least a little bit enjoyable :/