Thread Updated: 2023-05-16
Release Date: 2023-05-16
Developer: Caramel Soft
Censored: Yes
Version: Demo
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

screenshot.13.png screenshot.14.png screenshot.15.png screenshot.16.png screenshot.17.png screenshot.18.png screenshot.19.png

Grabriel-San

Nov 24, 2019
I saw this one and noticed it's price tag too. Is the gameplay any good or just a cashgrab?
There's another 100$ game on dlsite which starts with V I think and has tons of sales and a bunch of content in game. The creator must be rich.

Nagadragon

Feb 28, 2019
I saw this one and noticed it's price tag too. Is the gameplay any good or just a cashgrab?
There's another 100$ game on dlsite which starts with V I think and has tons of sales and a bunch of content in game. The creator must be rich.
its a cash grab i was foolish enough to try it, and it legits is just you running through random generated mazes while dodging subbus, if hit you get on ai iamge and boom back to floor 1

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
97 dollars ain't much, much less so for our fellow asian coomers so I doubt this is a huge issue. I know of folks that earn this much in around 20 minutes. Game seems to be selling like hotcakes though but dlsite is full of people that spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars per day on games and ASMR. I'm surprised it sales as fast as it does given its out for a few hours. The Ratings seem mid, seems overpriced and simple but people do love games that involve AI art, especially if a real artist is involved like here so I guess it gets higher ratings as time goes by, as do most cheaply made AI art games. Its really obvious even from the thumbnails what parts of the AI CG is touched up and which isn't, the artist and the games coder should've made a higher effort to warrant the price.

Quality over quantity

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
Liked the game system, and since I don't dislike aicg, gonna wait for someone dumb enough to buy and share the full version... lul
edit: what took my attention was the voice tag on dlsite. but yeah. nvm that tag.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mechonyo

Beckz

May 11, 2020
View attachment 2627542

Overview:
The trial version of a 97 dollars AI-generated game.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-16
Release Date: 2023-05-16
Developer: Caramel Soft
Censored: Yes
Version: Demo
Language: English
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

View attachment 2627543 View attachment 2627544 View attachment 2627545 View attachment 2627546 View attachment 2627547 View attachment 2627549 View attachment 2627550

Best description ever...

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
its a cash grab i was foolish enough to try it, and it legits is just you running through random generated mazes while dodging subbus, if hit you get on ai iamge and boom back to floor 1
We thank you for your sacrifice.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Man, you know what makes AI art even better? Bad censorship! Then trapping it inside a bad game, with bad writing, a bad translation, and presented badly. The absurd price tag is just the bad frosting on an already bad cake.

Reactions: here2beatoff