Wolf RPG Succubus Slave [Demo] [Caramel Soft]

zzzyx123

Feb 23, 2020
sure thing sorry i just read your message. its first time i upload anything so let me know if it worked. this is also the OG game so its still in japanese cause i cant translate it (nor do i have the will power to relive the lost 100$).
Dlsite also took it down so thats a laugh.
View attachment 2638390

Mega
You are a hero mate. The link works perfect for me, thanks!!

Aug 14, 2017
97 dollars ain't much, much less so for our fellow asian coomers so I doubt this is a huge issue. I know of folks that earn this much in around 20 minutes. Game seems to be selling like hotcakes though but dlsite is full of people that spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars per day on games and ASMR. I'm surprised it sales as fast as it does given its out for a few hours. The Ratings seem mid, seems overpriced and simple but people do love games that involve AI art, especially if a real artist is involved like here so I guess it gets higher ratings as time goes by, as do most cheaply made AI art games. Its really obvious even from the thumbnails what parts of the AI CG is touched up and which isn't, the artist and the games coder should've made a higher effort to warrant the price.

Quality over quantity
For $97 CAD I got Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2. That's 2 JRPGs, no doubt with much more hours of gameplay and it wasn't AI generated.

yyyuiop

Sep 2, 2019
this is unironically the laziest h game i have ever seen. i looked through all 1000 cgs (outve pure boredom) and theyre all the same poses with either a different bg or girl. its not even worth the 1 gigabyte since you could find a way better game with non ai cgs, better gameplay, and a more enjoyable story that youll actually be able to read. dont waste your time unless you want a boring experience

Reactions: DannyhelMont