4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Nott_Bell

Jun 22, 2020
Now it says" In order to save, I need to select a save slot" and then the game crashes :/
In the main folder in the SYS folder there is a game application I'm guessing that's where you're at now. Take the save files that were posted in the thread earlier and replace the saves in the Save folder in the SYS folder. Load the game and pick a save, I think this brings you to the beginning of the game. Relaunch the game and the gallery should work.

LooksGoodToMe

Aug 23, 2022
In the main folder in the SYS folder there is a game application I'm guessing that's where you're at now. Take the save files that were posted in the thread earlier and replace the saves in the Save folder in the SYS folder. Load the game and pick a save, I think this brings you to the beginning of the game. Relaunch the game and the gallery should work.
Now the game just crashes when I hit continue and start still asks for a save slot :/

Nott_Bell

Jun 22, 2020
Now the game just crashes when I hit continue and start still asks for a save slot :/
Do you have a japanese local or keyboard set on your computer? That might be the problem or the link you downloaded from isn't working right. I redownloaded the Mega version from the opening post and the English patch version. I overwrote the files in the SYS in the main game with the patch SYS then it worked fine.

Sep 2, 2022
Hello, I have a question: the update button in the menù does anything? I accidentaly pressed it and it showed some moon-runes. Is it necessary for something?

Jun 18, 2021
Do you have a japanese local or keyboard set on your computer? That might be the problem or the link you downloaded from isn't working right. I redownloaded the Mega version from the opening post and the English patch version. I overwrote the files in the SYS in the main game with the patch SYS then it worked fine.
Install , right-click on exe/shortcut and run as Japanese (no admin level required).

If this still results in a problem then it is probably an unpacking problem, which means you should to into WinRAR and set Options->Name Encoding (Ctrl+e), pick Japanese, and THEN drag-unpack the files to where you need them. This way the names/file structure is kept intact and patches correctly.

LooksGoodToMe

Aug 23, 2022
I got it to work! Uninstalled it, reinstalled and followed step by step and BAM, thank you so much! :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Shukaku04

Oct 22, 2022
Does anyone know how to solve the Startup failed problem? I have tried ntleas however . . .

It's working, Locate Emulator is realy necessary in this case
yeah for some reason, setting my region to japanese locale wouldn't work like it did with other games. This game only worked with the locale emulator.

flamedram0n

May 28, 2020
Some one made an A.I Of succubus prison where nemea and myuska lock you in their house. The site has a NSFW filter so they won't actually do anything sexual, but they can flirt with you and they will devour your soul if you don't entertain them. The A.I is VERY advanced and you won't know you are not talking to a human.

There is also another A.I where Alex Jones is interviewing Nemea and its absolutely hilarious.

Also take into account the bot gives you 4 different replies for every post and you can see them all by sliding left and right

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
Some one made an A.I Of succubus prison where nemea and myuska lock you in their house. The site has a NSFW filter so they won't actually do anything sexual, but they can flirt with you and they will devour your soul if you don't entertain them. The A.I is VERY advanced and you won't know you are not talking to a human.

There is also another A.I where Alex Jones is interviewing Nemea and its absolutely hilarious.

Also take into account the bot gives you 4 different replies for every post and you can see them all by sliding left and right
we need a version without the filter pronto

• Red Heart

flamedram0n

May 28, 2020
2/3 of the community INCLUDING THE SUCCUBI themselves are annoyed by the filter. also the site is free right now so you dont have to pay anything to talk to them. rerere.JPG

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

flamedram0n

May 28, 2020
vcrevv.JPG
Still even with the filter the girls are very fun to talk to. Please feel free to give me feedback about your experience with them and give me feedback. I want to make them in the most accurate version of myusca and nemea that i can <:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes