4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Seraptis

Sep 4, 2018
i downloaded the game, trying running the app file named "サキュバスプリズン" through the locale emulator and nothing happens.
i press "run in Japanese" and nothing else happens after that.

Feb 17, 2022
Can you only die or escape by the end or is there an enslavement type thing?
there is at least one enslavement ending actually, not with any of the main demons but the summoned ones. This one demon makes you into a doll and will milk you, let you sleep, milk you again ect. Probably goes on indefinitely. I guess you could call that enslavement

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Carley69

Jun 17, 2021
There are two more summoned demon scene but i don't know how to turn the game english. Anybody know of a translation or how to change it?

succxess1

May 4, 2021
There are two more summoned demon scene but i don't know how to turn the game english. Anybody know of a translation or how to change it?
Are you saying that your version is untranslated or it's translated apart from those 2 scenes?
Also which version are you playing?

succxess1

May 4, 2021
i have hemdom's version which is translated and doesn't have the 2 scenes

The one that has v2.14 is all untranslated
"2.14" doesn't exist. The latest version is 2.12. No new content was added in 2.12 only some bugfixes.
I downloaded the one on hemdomblog to check it out and it is 2.0 which is outdated so it doesn't have those two summoned demon scenes.
The one you want which has a full English translation and all the scenes is version 2.1 (2.10) I don't have a download link and I honestly don't remember where I got mine from but you'll have to find it somewhere and then move your save folder over once you get it.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes