4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Yeah im having the same error when trying to acess some of the h scenes when using the version on this thread

zbzsdsg

Apr 30, 2020
can anybody please help me on playing this game on RPG wolf cause everytime ive playing and rpg wolf game always pop up the green error like this

"LoadGraphic ERROR: Cannot find the following files
ERROR: Cannot find [etc/etc/]
File Read Error *Continuing play can result in shutdown errors"

somethigs like this everytime... Or do i need to decrypted all the files? i donno the solution worried the file corrupted T^T

please help me fix this issue and help me find a way to play an rpg wolf game... T^T
Hi,have you solved this problem
I have this error too T-T

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
uh how do i start this?
" Click on "Succubus Prison House of Lewd Demons.exe." (App local or Japanese voice pack needed) "
i dont have that. i have some weird japanese named exe which says "startup failed" when i click it.

then theres another folder in japanese which includes a 2nd game called "saseboshi" is that the game?

Nov 22, 2019
Can anyone please help me with getting that pink jewel from nemea's drawer?! its making me mad every time i enter her room & the MC does'nt picks it up. i even tried on 2 deaths, how the heck do you get that fucking jewel!!?:confused:

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2019
I cant get HER ending.
I do place phone record on vinum room but on phone record Myusca didnt come in and ask vinum about HER.
The record say Vinum just write soomething and left .Myusca didnt come into vinum room.

Arkantic

Apr 17, 2019
I could never get this game to run on wine. It starts up fine but for some reason uncontrollably keeps scrolling down through the menu options. Even if I manage to get in game it crashes

Reactions: bwardyunbip

po1221

Mar 27, 2020
hear someone else get this message ?? I get it when I try to open the game, does anyone know how to fix it?

startup failed.png

Alex4422

Mar 1, 2020
Hi all,
I still cannot get HER ending due to errors and missing files on the version provided here. There Is someone who has a full working version ?
It's the third time that i get totally ignored...

Nov 22, 2019
Hi all,
I still cannot get HER ending due to errors and missing files on the version provided here. There Is someone who has a full working version ?
It's the third time that i get totally ignored...
You got her scene but some files are missing? which version is your game?? looks like you haven't properly got it installed.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Flashlight|Simon

Dec 9, 2018
Huh, so I try to play the game, but it keeps crashing.

"In order to save the game, you need to select a Save Slot."

After that message, it gets an error and shuts down.

I know you're not the maker, but does anyone have any idea as to what might be the cause?
same problem did u fixed it

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes