4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
This circle caught lighting in a bottle than they decide to my some infantism shit and now they are working on a furry game, like damn dude.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
This circle caught lighting in a bottle than they decide to my some infantism shit and now they are working on a furry game, like damn dude.
Yea what the hell were they thinking... that infantism game sold like 4 times less than what Succubus Prison, like why wouldn't they continue doing the succubus stuff when there is a clear market for it...

Reactions: OhÇaFaitBander
Nov 22, 2019
Hello there, got the game & its horrificlly amazing, favorite charater is Nemea. would appreciate a help here, stuck on the game scene in library with vinum. she either kicks out or kills. any conditions to get the book hidding game with her? got almost every thing required to escape except the 2 hairs.

Last edited:
Reactions: bwardyunbip

JadeKaoru

May 12, 2018
Would be a shame if they never did a sequel, the world building would all go to waste. Sure there are a lot of succubus hgames out there but this is probably the most unique one, the possibilities for a sequel are endless. They could do something similar with someone trying to get out of a dungeon or this time have someone whos trying to fight back against them or even play as the succubus. If the devs abandon this it would be a pretty stupid business decision.

Alex4422

Mar 1, 2020
I have some file missing in the data folder there are not some picture about HER how to i solve the issue ?

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes