4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Donguri892

Apr 16, 2020
Also, there an option to make it not automatically go full screen? Maybe have some window scale options.

consey

Aug 6, 2022
The Gofile and WorkUpload should work. I cancelled my pixel drain as it got slower after a month. So not worth on the pixel anymore, I just avoid it.
I have no fucking idea on how load Gofile or Workupload. When I click one of the links and the website will say "this site can't be reached" Any idea on how to fix it?

Donguri892

Apr 16, 2020
I have no fucking idea on how load Gofile or Workupload. When I click one of the links and the website will say "this site can't be reached" Any idea on how to fix it?
Try a different browser, Chrome, Brave, and Firefox work fine on them. If they cannot be reached, you may want to adjust your DNS in your computer to point at Google DNS Addresses to help with redirects.

Reactions: consey

crabbee77

Jun 27, 2017
Can someone please explain how to access the gallery? Another user said you tap the right arrow/movement button twice to get it, but that didn't work. Can you look at it at any time, or do you need to reach a certain point in the game to get it?

May 23, 2018
Can someone please explain how to access the gallery? Another user said you tap the right arrow/movement button twice to get it, but that didn't work. Can you look at it at any time, or do you need to reach a certain point in the game to get it?
On the main menu, when it says new game, right once is continue, twice is gallery.

Jan 3, 2021
Just wanna say guys that the author is working on a rework of the game that will come out likely next month so we're gonna have to wait awhile for 0.3, saying that there is a new update version 0.25 which adds a little more to the game or so the dev said.

• Red Heart
Reactions: likesbootyok

Daemielle

Sep 8, 2020
Just wanna say guys that the author is working on a rework of the game that will come out likely next month so we're gonna have to wait awhile for 0.3, saying that there is a new update version 0.25 which adds a little more to the game or so the dev said.
There was a poll and it seemed like people opted out on the 0.22 update. So we're going to 0.3 directly. Imo I think it's good so the dev can work the game out and people can look forward to more content.

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2021
There was a poll and it seemed like people opted out on the 0.22 update. So we're going to 0.3 directly. Imo I think it's good so the dev can work the game out and people can look forward to more content.
Oh really? I mean, it makes sense I just thought there already was a 0.22 or so update.

Reactions: Daemielle
May 14, 2021
They need to fix the caramel gate bug or softlock. Basically letting caramel kill or drain you, with the save file reloading to outside of the barn on the gate, which for some reason doesn't finish her quest even though it should you get softlocked with her congratulating you for rounding up the piggies, i tried to make her kill me for like a hour now and it doesn't work you just keep going back to the forest area with the goblin girl, what a horrible way to softlock tbh.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes