a few small suggestions:
- continue button in main menu
- mini map
- inventory
- a little more difficult gameplay

Ranny

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
One of the games I've been looking forward to for a while. Hope it'll keep growing.

Jan 3, 2021
Looking at the trailer, this game has some of the softest game over scenes I've scene for a Monster Girl themed games.

MC get bored about his qu'est, drop it, and decide to have daily sex with the girl that caught him.

What a terrible fate. :cry:
Half of them are like that the other half are more generic (as in he dies or is implied to sorta thingy)

AyumieX

Dec 8, 2021
No gallery but for all the scenes its pretty easy to obtain. Walk around and get caught, maps small to so you can just replay. If you wanna stay at a cutscene just struggle to avoid losing lives
there is gallery, press the right arrow twice and it will show up

Hanrushi

Aug 30, 2021
Edited a line in the assembly file. Gallery you can unlock for free (well you actually just go in debt, AMERICA RAHHH)

If you accidently hit new game (I absolutely definitely didn't do this,) you can just rebuy gallery for free.

Replace Here:
SuccubusHunt_v0.2\SuccubusHunt_Data\Managed

AyumieX

Dec 8, 2021
Edited a line in the assembly file. Gallery you can unlock for free (well you actually just go in debt, AMERICA RAHHH)

If you accidently hit new game (I absolutely definitely didn't do this,) you can just rebuy gallery for free.

Replace Here:
SuccubusHunt_v0.2\SuccubusHunt_Data\Managed

Workupload
da goatttt

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
As others have reported, softlocked at the cowgirl scene. Cannot progress after herding the pigs because you made the progress dialogue button the same as the area transition button. Don't ever do this, its always a bad idea and will break things.

Reactions: Pappercut

Pappercut

Dec 3, 2017
As others have reported, softlocked at the cowgirl scene. Cannot progress after herding the pigs because you made the progress dialogue button the same as the area transition button. Don't ever do this, its always a bad idea and will break things.
I somehow managed to get past the softlock, but dang is it easy to get softlocked in the entrance. Something has to be done about it. Either with different buttons for dialogue and doors, or some "priority" system were dialogue always goes first.
I imagine there are probably many ways to solve the problem.

Other than that, very interesting game. Looking forward to playing more of it

Dec 2, 2019
Someone found that secret a mysterious guy in succubus house corridor said? I backtracked whole game and nothing...

markisking96

Sep 17, 2020
Is there any what to unlock gallery in Android? I really what to like this game but it feel like there was zero play testing for the demo. The fact that the game has ne real save suckes when you complete it and lose all progress.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes