• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
Hey Multi, you sent out debug info from a folder that says 'donotship" which has file paths on it. A heads up.
Thanks for the heads up! I forgot to remove that lolol not a huge deal, can't change the file on this page anyhow until v0.6 comes out :c

Reactions: dippiv

nuino

Oct 10, 2022
Try and delete all progress on the title screen and then restore the corrupted save. Then load the game and hold up and press lshift, if you're on mobile uninstall and reinstall then restore the save.
where is the save?

Darkloki008

Nov 15, 2018
I started with Jenny and discovered the new characters Beatrice and Ursa, the question is, has anyone else been added to the previous location?

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
I started with Jenny and discovered the new characters Beatrice and Ursa, the question is, has anyone else been added to the previous location?
For v0.5 no, you can always look through the galley as v0.4 added new girls to older areas.

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
Strangely, even after completing the game 3 times before going to the beach and repeating the lighting of the lanterns, I still won't be able to jump (I took an item from the chest).
To equip the mask stand still, hold up, press the run button, you will be able to jump over the ledge once the bunny mask is equipped.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

tytyayayoff

Nov 22, 2021
To equip the mask stand still, hold up, press the run button, you will be able to jump over the ledge once the bunny mask is equipped.
It's interesting and there are many different additions since version 0.2 (I last played it), I'm waiting for the sequel!!

Reactions: Multby6

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
It's interesting and there are many different additions since version 0.2 (I last played it), I'm waiting for the sequel!!
Thank you! I've done my best to add a lot in a short time, I'm grateful everyone seems to be pleased with the speed in which new things are added to the game haha

P-1000

Jan 2, 2022
I have a problem with the pigs part, one of the pigs is behind a fence and when i jump he doesnt move, he should move, but hes frozen

Reactions: Multby6

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
I have a problem with the pigs part, one of the pigs is behind a fence and when i jump he doesnt move, he should move, but hes frozen
They're supposed to be lured into the fence, if they're staying there without reacting to you, that means you have them in the pen already. Also, there's an unrelated glitch with that side quest that will be patched out in v0.6 for now I recommend just buying her in the gallery since she's not accessible on the overworld.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes