4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
Wow surprised it's updated already, looks like author's notes were not translated over.
If you enjoy the update and are in a position to do so consider buying an official copy over on Patreon or Itch, I love making games for you all and would love to continue!

Author Notes:
  • PRESS RUN WHILE STANDING STILL AND HOLDING UP TO CHANGE MASKS!
  • Alt + Enter to fullscreen
  • A + D keys to struggle
  • Down key skips dialogue text (doesn't work in all cutscenes)
  • Delete key clears all save data on title screen
  • ESC key to pause
  • CORRUPT SAVES have restore option in settings (may be corrupted if mask equip isn't working)

SiegeSiege

Jun 10, 2020
Wow surprised it's updated already, looks like author's notes were not translated over.
If you enjoy the update and are in a position to do so consider buying an official copy over on Patreon or Itch, I love making games for you all and would love to continue!

Author Notes:
  • PRESS RUN WHILE STANDING STILL AND HOLDING UP TO CHANGE MASKS!
  • Alt + Enter to fullscreen
  • A + D keys to struggle
  • Down key skips dialogue text (doesn't work in all cutscenes)
  • Delete key clears all save data on title screen
  • ESC key to pause
  • CORRUPT SAVES have restore option in settings (may be corrupted if mask equip isn't working)
Nice update. Do you consider adding teleportation between locations?

luca1982

Oct 28, 2018
Hi, im stuck on the wall, i can't jump. I have turned on all blu lamp in Bamboo forest and i found a trasure, i don't understand how to do. Enybody have any idea? Thanks

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
Nice update. Do you consider adding teleportation between locations?
I may add a mask to do just that! It would likely be a late game item though.

Hi, im stuck on the wall, i can't jump. I have turned on all blu lamp in Bamboo forest and i found a trasure, i don't understand how to do. Enybody have any idea? Thanks
Make sure you equip the bunny mask you earned by holding up and pressing LShift on PC, Press the B button while holding up if you're playing on mobile.

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
I fell so often that I lost all my coins. Is there a way back to earn them?
No haha, coins don't really do much other than buying lives/GCoins later. I might make a mini-game where you can earn coins, but you can complete the gallery without them, and you're given 3 lives upon getting a game over. The coin penalty is just a slap on the wrist to remind the player that your goal is not to fall.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
Why is it that Cerberus always catches me, I can't escape from him in any way?
Cerberus is a girl haha and you can't escape because she's inescapable, you have to avoid her in the minecart! If you're caught it's over, that's why the text changes to "NO ESCAPE!"

• Haha
Reactions: HenryReal

ziromatt

Mar 16, 2020
The last time I played this it didn't have even half of the content it currently has, this developer knows his stuff, when the game is released I'm definitely going to buy it

Pokemonlover239

Dec 30, 2018
Why is it that Cerberus always catches me, I can't escape from him in any way?
if you're saying that your issue is that you don't know how to avoid her, you have to go where Willow goes. even if the Cerberus is charging you and Willow doesn't move as that means she's gonna jump over that spot Willow's in

HenryReal

May 14, 2023
Nice update!
-Love the new areas and monsters, kinda funny that we saw a town long ago and we have gotten a forest, a beach, a rocky mountain and a cave xD, I don't mind though, the variety has been pretty good.
-Holy Jesus 6 audio channels!? That's amazing, then we have fucking Sega putting music and SFX in the same damn slider...
-The postprocessing and visual assist toggles are nice too.
-The alt umbra dialogue is in e.e ♥

Small nitpicks that I encountered:
-You can clear the gap that Willow says it's not possible to cross just by running and jumping, which makes Umbra unnecessary in her own tutorial.
-You can bypass some minecart puzzles in the mines (The ones where you have to put a certain ore/rock and move it), as you can use the Minecart normally to enter the next room, and then walk to the prior room, which puts you into the upper path.
-On mobile, it's said that you have to press Up+B to change masks, however, the way to change masks It's still pressing B while still.
-The last Daisy (Dragon) question incorrect answer (snake) has a typo, she says "begon" instead of "begone".
-Also, you can just jump over Daisy with the bunny mask to skip her questions, dunno if intended.

Bug:
-I found a weird glitch with Umbra twice, I managed to clip into the floor both in the room with Claire (mouse girl), was trapped inside the floor with no way out, dunno how to replicate.
Bug1-2.jpg
-And in the room with Jenny, while flying with Umbra, I triggered her reward dialogue, so it pulled me into the ground with Umbra still holding me, after the dialogue, Umbra didn't go into the air, I jumped off and she went up again, but upon regrabbing me, same thing happened, exiting and re-entering the room/reloading save fixes the issue.
BugJenny.jpg
Aside from that, had no issues, keep the amazing work Mult!

*Edit: Changed the image size to thumbnails

Last edited:
Reactions: Multby6

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
Nice update!
-Love the new areas and monsters, kinda funny that we saw a town long ago and we have gotten a forest, a beach, a rocky mountain and a cave xD, I don't mind though, the variety has been pretty good.
-Holy Jesus 6 audio channels!? That's amazing, then we have fucking Sega putting music and SFX in the same damn slider...
-The postprocessing and visual assist toggles are nice too.
-The alt umbra dialogue is in e.e ♥

Small nitpicks that I encountered:
-You can clear the gap that Willow says it's not possible to cross just by running and jumping, which makes Umbra unnecessary in her own tutorial.
-You can bypass some minecart puzzles in the mines (The ones where you have to put a certain ore/rock and move it), as you can use the Minecart normally to enter the next room, and then walk to the prior room, which puts you into the upper path.
-On mobile, it's said that you have to press Up+B to change masks, however, the way to change masks It's still pressing B while still.
-The last Daisy (Dragon) question incorrect answer (snake) has a typo, she says "begon" instead of "begone".
-Also, you can just jump over Daisy with the bunny mask to skip her questions, dunno if intended.

Bug:
-I found a weird glitch with Umbra twice, I managed to clip into the floor both in the room with Claire (mouse girl), was trapped inside the floor with no way out, dunno how to replicate.
View attachment 3375991
-And in the room with Jenny, while flying with Umbra, I triggered her reward dialogue, so it pulled me into the ground with Umbra still holding me, after the dialogue, Umbra didn't go into the air, I jumped off and she went up again, but upon regrabbing me, same thing happened, exiting and re-entering the room/reloading save fixes the issue.
View attachment 3375984
Aside from that, had no issues, keep the amazing work Mult!

*Edit: Changed the image size to thumbnails
Would love you as a beta tester! I didn't get any bug reports from my beta testers, so I was confident there were no glitches haha, I'll be sure to look into each of these and patch them out for v0.6 thank you for reporting these!

xerobrin2220

Jun 25, 2023
if you're saying that your issue is that you don't know how to avoid her, you have to go where Willow goes. even if the Cerberus is charging you and Willow doesn't move as that means she's gonna jump over that spot Willow's in
Thank you for the hint, it really helped
And it's very cool game mechanics also!

quivales

Jun 11, 2019
Is there a scene or dialogue after you say yes or no about umbra? I dont want her to fuck off if possible but i hit yes on accident i dont want to run the whole game over again. or is there a save at the start of the mines?

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes