4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
View attachment 2801043

Overview:
Run Forrest Run
Trailer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-02-21
Release Date: 2024-02-11
Developer: Multby6 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2801058 View attachment 2801063 View attachment 2801066 View attachment 2801056 View attachment 2801062 View attachment 2801057 View attachment 2801060 View attachment 2801061 View attachment 2801065
Could you add my subscribestar link by my Patreon?

subscribestar.adult/multby6

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
it took me a minute to realize this was an april fools thing. i was completely ready to jump ship.
I was about to jump ship too the moment I saw that notification.

I would have very mixed feelings about Patreon buying this site, glad to know I am not the only one fooled lol
If P*treon bought this site it would be the great purge 2.0 followed by so much censorship this site would be rendered useless. Not only that but this site would no doubt be filled with ads.

GOKU6178

Feb 18, 2022
You need to take the minecart down the tracks instead of pushing it down with a gem in it
Hello, sorry for the inconvenience, when I'm here I try to enter the glass but nothing happens at any time. Could you help me and find out how I can continue?
1712114790190.png

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
I have a slight crush on Willow, so I made a small mod that lets you cum all over her face and tits!

WispPreview.gif

To install, just replace your sharedassets1.assets with my one here:

The filepath is Succubus Hunt > SuccubusHunt_Data. Remember to make a backup, and enjoy! ;)

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
I have a slight crush on Willow, so I made a small mod that lets you cum all over her face and tits!

View attachment 3519427

To install, just replace your sharedassets1.assets with my one here:

The filepath is Succubus Hunt > SuccubusHunt_Data. Remember to make a backup, and enjoy! ;)
So cool!! To celebrate succubus hunt's first mod the intro animation will now allow you to cum on willow! Thank you so much for making something like this!

HenryReal

May 14, 2023
Nice to see a mod being made for the game, and it was added as a feature? cool as fuck.
I wonder if I should do H gamedev someday :oops:
1712605353110.png
Minor detail that I noticed in a screenshot in the thread, there are some mistakes the mirror room, some of the crystals/ores aren't properly mirrored (Highlighted in red), and there is 1 that seems to only appear in the mirror and not on the left (Highlighted in orange).

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
Nice to see a mod being made for the game, and it was added as a feature? cool as fuck.
I wonder if I should do H gamedev someday :oops:
View attachment 3522574
Minor detail that I noticed in a screenshot in the thread, there are some mistakes the mirror room, some of the crystals/ores aren't properly mirrored (Highlighted in red), and there is 1 that seems to only appear in the mirror and not on the left (Highlighted in orange).
Very keen eye, thank you! I'll fix this in v0.6! And you should get into game dev stuff, drain mansion inspired me to try it and I would be honored to inspire someone else!

HenryReal

May 14, 2023
Very keen eye, thank you! I'll fix this in v0.6! And you should get into game dev stuff, drain mansion inspired me to try it and I would be honored to inspire someone else!
I already have some small indie/fangame dev knowledge, I have also played Drain Mansion, I think I like these kind of games specifically, both are part of the very few H games that I have played

Didn't know this game was inspired by it, although they do have the same premise
Both have a male protag that engages in stealth oriented gameplay to avoid having his *lifeforce* taken from him, trying to both get to a safe place and help someone else.

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
I already have some small indie/fangame dev knowledge, I have also played Drain Mansion, I think I like these kind of games specifically, both are part of the very few H games that I have played

Didn't know this game was inspired by it, although they do have the same premise
Both have a male protag that engages in stealth oriented gameplay to avoid having his *lifeforce* taken from him, trying to both get to a safe place and help someone else.
Haha, yeah in my first post announcing the game I confessed I was heavily inspired by zell's and kredyn's work! Two titans in the femdom side scroller genre!

NoHackIsLegit

May 31, 2020
View attachment 2801043

Overview:
Run Forrest Run
Trailer:
Thread Updated: 2024-02-21
Release Date: 2024-02-11
Developer: Multby6 - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2801058 View attachment 2801063 View attachment 2801066 View attachment 2801056 View attachment 2801062 View attachment 2801057 View attachment 2801060 View attachment 2801061 View attachment 2801065
I want to let you know that the creator (Multby6) has announced that version 0.6 is coming tomorrow!

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes