• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Nikobelt23

Aug 9, 2020
yo multby i have two questions one is what power give you the pig mask and the other how do i get the 100% because I'm already at 95 percent and I've already completed the secondary missions of the three merchants, but what else do I have to do?

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
Im stuck at the lever puzzle after the abadoned town in the forest what do i have to do ?
Check the library in town, Umbra and Willow (depending on your choice) both hint at going back into town to solve the puzzle.
yo multby i have two questions one is what power give you the pig mask and the other how do i get the 100% because I'm already at 95 percent and I've already completed the secondary missions of the three merchants, but what else do I have to do?
The pig mask will be used in the next update for now all it does is lure pigs to you. As for save percentages 95% is the max, did some last minute adjustments with the save system and forgot to properly cap off the percentage, it's mostly just used to differentiate save files!

Reactions: CarbonBeast

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
11 new girls impressive

edit Multby6 running left at max speed(bunny/rabbit mask) from the last save point in the mine does this
View attachment 3558952
Trying to recreate this and this never happens for me. You're loading in the save and simply running left and it sends you out of bounds? Does the scene fade to black or what? More details would help me greatly in patching this out!

RM4ST3R

Dec 5, 2019
i dont know why i lost the save data, i was wondering if its because i moved the folder to another location or what could've happened to be honest, but is kinda sad since i have to farm everything again including the coins for scenes and masks

edit: wow looking on options for some configs out of curiosity i found a (Corrupted save) option and after activating it at least recovered one of them, that's a relief thanks for including it

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
i dont know why i lost the save data, i was wondering if its because i moved the folder to another location or what could've happened to be honest, but is kinda sad since i have to farm everything again including the coins for scenes and masks

edit: wow looking on options for some configs out of curiosity i found a (Corrupted save) option and after activating it at least recovered one of them, that's a relief thanks for including it
Yes! Whoever is uploading here doesn't update the author's notes but I warned that this is the last time I will be forced to wipe all prior saves for the new save system, to remedy that the corrupt save option allows past players to pick up at the end of v0.5. As for recovering coins and such, all coins respawn now in the overworld. Going down the minecart track is very short and gets you 20 or so coins a ride from what I remember so it's not too crazy to get them all back reasonably fast!

vmac

Oct 24, 2017
On android: do not run left from the save that "corrupted save" gives you.

It will black screen you and uninstalling won't fix it

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
On android: do not run left from the save that "corrupted save" gives you.

It will black screen you and uninstalling won't fix it
11 new girls impressive

edit Multby6 running left at max speed(bunny/rabbit mask) from the last save point in the mine does this
View attachment 3558952
Finally figured this was a mobile exclusive glitch, I will be looking into this further, thank you for finding this!

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes