• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Succubus Heaven [KWT]

uribanrival

Jan 22, 2018
Buziol Just a random guess: You didn't try to change your date time and number format.
I had similar problems with different games.

In Windows this is found in the regional settings, the topmost dropdown (the same dialog where you would change your locale just in the other tab). Change it to Japanese and try again.

In case this works: The dev is just as lazy as I am. (Fix would be by adding a single parameter to a function call...)

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Buziol Just a random guess: You didn't try to change your date time and number format.
I had similar problems with different games.

In Windows this is found in the regional settings, the topmost dropdown (the same dialog where you would change your locale just in the other tab). Change it to Japanese and try again.

In case this works: The dev is just as lazy as I am. (Fix would be by adding a single parameter to a function call...)
It's not longer a problem. Dev released a new iteration of the release today and made a fix based on similar problems among other users (he admitted to not being able to test it on his own dev environment). I was able to play it just now and holy shit, am I let down :D

Reactions: derakino999

Dreamclaw

Oct 8, 2017
Can anyone upload the new version that doesn't require to tinker with your PC in order to run it? That is if it really exists. I am still getting a black screen and game crash with no message on start-up >_>
Japanese locale, saves deleted, regional format changed, etc. :\

EDIT: Hold on, this may be due to the copyright protection system he put in place. The readme says that it now has simple network authentication and that if a leak is spotted, the key will be revoked. The author threatens to delay public release if multiple leaks occur, WTF. I think this one may actually require a proper crack to be playable >_>
Is this what they spent all that time on? What the heck...

Last edited:

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Anyone has a fix for the hyper speed that happens when you meet the three mosquitoes?

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
More than a week ago, the actual dev of the game had started posting regularly on the Ulmf thread for this game so maybe someone with guilty conscience reported it.
Funny how everyone starts to think of the dev as a human once they start communicating with them huh. The 180 from "GOD DAM THIS GAME SUCKS" to "oh im srry u r very cool" sucking up is always hilarious to see in those threads.

• Haha
Reactions: Buziol

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
More than a week ago, the actual dev of the game had started posting regularly on the Ulmf thread for this game so maybe someone with guilty conscience reported it.
Funny how everyone starts to think of the dev as a human once they start communicating with them huh. The 180 from "GOD DAM THIS GAME SUCKS" to "oh im srry u r very cool" sucking up is always hilarious to see in those threads.
I agree. It's freaking ridiculous that your opinion changes so quickly on a largely anonymous forum. I was telling people on ulmf that they should never back away from what was already said. Dev is getting active? That's great! Let's now hope they get to see what makes the public angry and get better. Otherwise we get a Hentai-Writer kind of situation where people are either ignored or actively silenced for any voice of critique (btw we'll see if he was serious and the delays will be rewarded as he said they would be if the next delay happens xD ).

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
no one said the game is bad. everyone said the demo was not what they expected since it felt the same as old demo level wise. the talk with dev on ulmf let most know that demo was missing features that will be in full game and such. like i was worried of the whole kidnapped followers you have to rescue feature that was missing in demo. the dev said that the demo does technically have it but it is rare since the first few level are hard to lose in and so they spawn less often.
also, to those that want the demo, give it up. the demo requries license that verifies the game from online. you cant run it without it and the only way to get it is from the dev and he will update it when it is leaked again apparently. guess we all gotta wait for the real demo.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
I said i didn't take back any of what i said, it's just not being an ass, that's all.
Only thing i feel ashamed for was talking shit behind someone's back.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Funny thing is, everything they mention that was missing from the demo was actually in the demo if those guys bothered playing through the demo more than once. Horse trap? It was there. Jails? They were there. You cant expect ALL of the RNG elements to show up on your first run.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
I did like three runs to check out stuff and not once I've seen horse traps so it might not be as easy
Not only that but in the countless games in the demo I've played I've only ran across that trap like 3 times, they missed me twice and the other was destroyed mid climax.

On a different note... Has anyone else's game just die on start up? I think they got to it somehow? It was working perfectly a few days, left it alone to stew and now it doesn't work.

wytdb

Jan 23, 2017
See that's fine because ULMF is trash these days anyway. I mean it's a fucking h-game pirating forum where the culture is "DON'T POST LINKS TO ANYTHING EVER."