3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
But if I'm only extracting part 1 then I will only have part of it no?

Edit: I tried and although I still don't understand the logic, its working. I'm just too dumb for tech stuff like this I guess lol
Don't worry.
Basically, Archives can be archived split into parts (usually for cloud storage limitations).
However, so long as you have all the parts within the same folder, named the same (except for the "part1/part2 etc" at their end), your unpacker program of choice will automatically know to open them together when you click on the first one "part1". (And from there, you can unpack as normal).

Otherwise (if one of them would be missing, for instance), very likely you'd open it and see files missing from within the archive itself.

Reactions: yolo397453534

hirosan1337

May 16, 2018
https: //gofile .io/d/ PpENXV (just get rid of the spaces)
Just extract the two files together. After just open the folder and look for the game exe. Optionally you can add reipatcher(An auto translator. It is not the best but it does the job on anything that is not translated). You're welcome everyone :)
Is this the full game? Not sure if others got the same issue but after extracting I get 3 folders (ignoring the one labeled mod) and two of those have the .exe, but both folders just launch the game with a white background. Loading or starting a new game gets really glitchy and unplayable.

EDIT: Nevermind. Just had to rename the folder from a japanese name to an engrish one.

Last edited:

FKINFEAST1337

Aug 10, 2021
Is this the full game? Not sure if others got the same issue but after extracting I get 3 folders (ignoring the one labeled mod) and two of those have the .exe, but both folders just launch the game with a white background. Loading or starting a new game gets really glitchy and unplayable.

EDIT: Nevermind. Just had to rename the folder from a japanese name to an engrish one.
Yes this is the full game and yeah you may have to rename the game folder. You download the part 1 and 2. after downloading go to the download folder where its located and then you select both of them. Once both are highlighted, right click and click extract. then it should make one file.

oooooorrr just download this one I did for you guys lol. Repatcher installed, save file included. Sorry for the confusion everyone.

Game is in this folder (you might have to rename this folder if you are getting a white screen like the guy I am replying to). Enjoy!

1715293500082.png

Last edited:
Reactions: hirosan1337
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes