RPGM Completed Succubus Alchemist: Transformation, Orgasming Hell [v1.16] [Ketchup AjiNo Mayonnaise]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Carryon

Apr 19, 2017
uncensor patch for the 1.10
Mega

just replace the img folder in your main game directory by this one
Hey, thanks for this, but could you (or somebody else) please upload this as a single .zip file rather than as the whole directory? The current structure is tanking my download speed of this thing to like 50 KB/s because apparently (according to my amazing googling skills) MEGA is very bad at handling a lot of small files like this.

Reactions: sgtlev

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
Hey, thanks for this, but could you (or somebody else) please upload this as a single .zip file rather than as the whole directory? The current structure is tanking my download speed of this thing to like 50 KB/s because apparently (according to my amazing googling skills) MEGA is very bad at handling a lot of small files like this.
heh , not a bad idea , maybe remove some useless picture too , for save some weigth for the folder , i work on that

Reactions: Carryon

ChubbyX

May 27, 2020
I'm getting an new error on the 1.10 ver i think is after i put the uncensor but i also get it with censor the error is FAILED TO INTIALIZE GRAPHICS idk how to fix it but if someone can help me with it?

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
I'm getting an new error on the 1.10 ver i think is after i put the uncensor but i also get it with censor the error is FAILED TO INTIALIZE GRAPHICS idk how to fix it but if someone can help me with it?
have you tryed to extract again the game ?

Portaloid

Nov 11, 2021
I may wait for a couple more updates as it seems they started reducing the grind, which is better than modifying the save file and risk breaking it.

acrasy

Jan 15, 2023
I have a completed save file on easy for version 1.10, didn't see one uploaded here

Unfortunately there's really not many scenes for completing it. There's just the stuck in walls, the public urinals, street light and fountain that you can't see from just basically starting a new file aside from the scenes of the girls trapped in the tentacle dungeon/energy drain. Regardless, hope someone enjoys and can use. I wasn't sure which file was needed so this is just everything in the /save/ folder

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes