RPGM Completed Succubus Alchemist: Transformation, Orgasming Hell [v1.16] [Ketchup AjiNo Mayonnaise]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
little bug in a quest i think
after delivered the "wall rack"the next quest tell than you had delivered the ligth street ...
im alone to havethis problem ?

Overlord3455

Jun 16, 2019
little bug in a quest i think
after delivered the "wall rack"the next quest tell than you had delivered the ligth street ...
im alone to havethis problem ?
No I had that bug too, seems there's a fair amount of bugs in this build so we're just waiting for someone to post the updated version here.

Reactions: sgtlev

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
No I had that bug too, seems there's a fair amount of bugs in this build so we're just waiting for someone to post the updated version here.
thank you ;)
i hope too , thisgame is very sympatic , is sad tonot have it complete

Beckz

May 11, 2020
New release, I strongly suggest to wait for better version. Like their 1st works, which they reduce the grinds in newest version.

Imagine, Playing 3 hours in old version's result is like a 30 minutes in newest version's result.

What a bad experience there...

Reactions: sgtlev

Stal64

Dec 11, 2019
Current version is 1.08 now, btw. There were 5 patches in 4 days, but it seems to have slowed down now (last patch was 2 days ago).
I tried getting the newest version myself, but I keep on getting server errors since my internet isn't being nice :/

Beckz

May 11, 2020
You know...

The fetishes on this one is really fucked up.
But because of their 1st game is quite fun and interesting. I can turn a blind eye on this one...

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
just a little problem , opposited to the 1.01 version , the 1.10 is censored , i try to found how fix that

Portaloid

Nov 11, 2021
Glad to say that the 1.10 version of the game is playable on Android and iOS via a local HTTP server without unpacking the .exe file. (This is due to the System.json being included in the data folder instead of being hidden inside the .exe)

Your experience may vary based on the browser you use on mobile and your local network.
(Game loading feels slow though but performance on iOS/Android is great)

You can also try to use MaldiVes / JoiPlay if you want to play on Android locally (I'd honestly recommend using those as there are events that require you to chase something, but the built-in touch movement is mediocre you're better off using a touch d-pad/controller/keyboard)
[I tested v1.01 on MaldiVes after some unpacking so I'm sure v1.10 will work as well]

Two-finger simultaneous tap will act as the Esc/Back/Pause menu key.

As for the censorship in v1.10, you cannot simply drop-in the images from the earlier versions of the game into it because the earlier versions are encrypted with a different key so it cannot be read by the latest version.
I'll try to decrypt the uncensored images in the earlier versions and re-encrypt them again using v1.10's encryption key and check if it works.

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
whats up with the horror tag? I know that turning people into objects sound fucked up but I don't think you are supposed to take this game seriously

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes