RPGM Completed Succubus Alchemist: Transformation, Orgasming Hell [v1.16] [Ketchup AjiNo Mayonnaise]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

proust09

Dec 12, 2018
I just finished the game, I loved it, but I would like them to add more variety of sex toys focused on blowjob and ass-anal, a lot of potential, but I don't think there will be any DLC or big updates, the creator is already working on another game

Last edited:

Stal64

Dec 11, 2019
thanks for link but does it uncensored?
No, I didn't make the original uncen patch, I just provided the game. Another person in this thread did the uncen patch.
However, I'm not sure if the uncen patch for 1.10 will work for 1.16 (whether fully or partially), haven't tried it.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Succubus v1.16 Compressed (Untested)

Win 1.1 GB/470 MB :
, (9.9k Images)

Last edited:

haemarthyme

Jun 22, 2020
No, I didn't make the original uncen patch, I just provided the game. Another person in this thread did the uncen patch.
However, I'm not sure if the uncen patch for 1.10 will work for 1.16 (whether fully or partially), haven't tried it.
Any assistance on getting it to run on Mac? Just gives me "The application 'Game' cannot be opened."

Stal64

Dec 11, 2019
Any assistance on getting it to run on Mac? Just gives me "The application 'Game' cannot be opened."
I don't think the uncen patch was made for Mac (someone correct me if I'm wrong), so it might not work, but the base game I uploaded has a Mac folder inside that includes the Mac version. However, if that is the version giving you that error, I'm not sure what to do, since I don't have a Mac to test it out.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, finally got around to playing this one. I have to say that I liked it a lot more than the previous game, the one with the goblin. It has its issues, but the gameplay loop is a lot simpler and it's a lot easier to get in a comfortable spot where you can do whatever you want whenever you want just to see lewds. You don't have to worry about stupid capture crystals and whatnot either. The fact that you can build a facility that basically captures adventurers for you is great, and the other game could have used something like it tbh. Building up to the ability to capture adventurers in any great numbers was way too tedious in that game...

Also, not a lot of games that really play up the transformation niche tbh, so I'd have probably liked it even if it had more issues than it already does... like the fact that you don't have a real gallery of any kind... either that or it's bugged.

In any case, the biggest complaint I have is that the succubus herself doesn't appear in any action, even though presumably she's fucking all of the adventurers she captures. It's not clear if she can just go futa whenever she feels like it or just uses her tail or what...

shinshinone

Sep 13, 2020
btw, if anyone is having trouble with the uncensor patch, it DOES WORK.
For some godforsaken reason, the file is nested in 2 img folders.

i.e like this: C:\Users\USER\Downloads\img\img\pictures

Stal64

Dec 11, 2019
v1.17 update
WIN:

MAC:

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes