• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PirateLeDoge

Feb 12, 2021
yo so how does the ntr work in this now? is there significant ntr content for me to work towards? :p
no NTR at all, in pandora scene selector, which is completely unrelated to the story, there are some lesbian sex scenes between different crew members and some scenes with mantics (basically monsters) fucking crew members. Everything is consensual and completely non canon in the story.

• Sad
Reactions: Morsin

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Why they are wiping the saves in 1.0, what is the logic. I bought the game from day 1 back in 2021, I really don't undestand fow.

TheEyeszlader

Aug 11, 2023
Can someone please tell me that they still have the rar archieves for version 0.84 , I missed one goddamn archieve and now I can't install the game unless I redownload it all. This shit's size is absolutely absurd it takes hours to get the shit up

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Why they are wiping the saves in 1.0, what is the logic. I bought the game from day 1 back in 2021, I really don't undestand fow.
Could be they're changing some things in the code of the game for the final release. Was the same with BG3, too. I know, not the best comparison, but the point still stands.

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
This thread never stops to amaze me:

(Me reading the comments)

- Someone complains about the game for something already discused ages ago
+ Someone replies on favor of Subverse with the same answer given on that time as well
- Says the reply is shit and their opinion is the only valid
+ Just replies and tries to convince
- Still complains about the game (and I guess they just come here to complain and get the sex scenes but never played the game and probably never will)
UPDATE
I post the new scenes
- Someone complains about the game for something already discused ages ago...
And so on...

Please never change :LUL:

BTW on 1.0 I am planning to record all Pandora scenes and sex cinematics again on 4k this time since I got a nice software/hardware upgrade (after I finish the game so it make take about a week, please be patient).

PS: I just have to know when 1.0 is coming up since I stopped playing after Blythe and the reset announcement.

Reactions: Senigata

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
PS: I just have to know when 1.0 is coming up since I stopped playing after Blythe and the reset announcement.
Your sad wall of truths aside (tho I dread to see what the thread would be if no one replied)

We’re up to 0.9 now. So now it’s a question if Fow-Chan makes a mini update like 0.95 or if they just go for 1.0. So we’re looking at summer or fall.

sadly when a game gets updated, the version will not carry over
More or less, yes. It’s not that uncommon for EA games or say beta testing for multiplayer games. You aren’t gonna expect to keep your super high rank when it’s over surely.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
May I ask why update took a few months in the first place if they added 0 h scenes?
Because this is a game? Aside from the fact they always take a break for the holidays, a lot goes into just crafting a singular animation. Should count ourselves lucky they put out 5 missions instead of just 2 again.

2.90 star(s) 247 Votes