Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
I honestly must've done something right by just waiting for the full game to drop after playing the initial EA release.

Paras Singh Jaiya

Jun 22, 2021
Hey!
I need help as I was downloading parts of version 0.8.4, this new version got updated on the site. So, do I have to redownload the older part or will they work normally

petur

Jul 29, 2017
Fingers crossed for more DEMI, Dr. Lily, Killi and Blythe in the final version of the game. Blythe especially. Hands down the best waifu in the game.

Reactions: Elveskudd

millemila

Jun 23, 2020
Assuming i am stupid for playing to get all the devotion quests even if uncompleted, how TF am i supposed to achieve this?
Anomaly Tracker is buggy af (impeding me to understand if in some sistem i have the "lvl2" missions), but if we trust it I have finished all the galaxies and i have still 3/4 pgs without lvl 30 devotion.
Any help? Am i missing something?

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Assuming i am stupid for playing to get all the devotion quests even if uncompleted, how TF am i supposed to achieve this?
Anomaly Tracker is buggy af (impeding me to understand if in some sistem i have the "lvl2" missions), but if we trust it I have finished all the galaxies and i have still 3/4 pgs without lvl 30 devotion.
Any help? Am i missing something?
Not all that sure what version you're on, level two missions were removed a while back now.

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
yo so how does the ntr work in this now? is there significant ntr content for me to work towards? :p

2.90 star(s) 247 Votes