4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Whenever i try to use hypnosis/corruption on someone an error pops up and even though I can see the hypnosis scene if I ignore the error, the corruption value does not increase
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script/plot/home/cousin_room.rpy", line 47, in <module>
  File "game/python/CustomCharacter.rpy", line 29, in affect
  File "game/python/CustomCharacter.rpy", line 72, in get_corruption_power
AttributeError: 'Preferences' object has no attribute 'affection'
Could you guys give this a try and let me know if it fixes the problem?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 426 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
Ok i have a werid bug i clicking thru dinner Dialouge and the cousin image is on screen period i cannt get rid of it

KamenMugen

Jul 15, 2021
By their discord server announcement its just on hiatus, they had some issues in development, so its not abandoned

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
A nice game abandoned :(
A lot seem to becoming abandoned recently. I think it might have something to do with the devs thinking they will get rich if they put something out. They forget it takes time to gather a following, especially a good following. They also forget that they need to put out high quality updates in a timely matter. Whatever schedule they set, they need to stay with it.

Just my opinion.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes